Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey again Everybody,

Just a quick note: The support channel is operational 7 days a week. From Monday to Sunday. There ain't no weekend here. As you can imagine there are a lot of cases on the same issue that are submitted. Your own case, if you still haven't received a reply, is going to be handled as soon as possible.

About the bug it self. This hasn't been intentionally introduced in to the game by us. The very notion is ludicrous at best...

As you can see what happened is something many would relate to the time'ol saying "****storm". I don't see where any company would like to bring such an issue to it's customers and just watch silently as everything burns. What I'm saying is lets be rational about this.

Now, I don't know if the bug can be fixed before the final matches of the FA tournament are played today. Those of you with earlier fixtures have already noticed that this is still likely to be occurring.

We're extremely sorry for this whole thing. Like, really really. We can definitely relate to all of you in this. Everyone here plays Top 11 and the bug spared non of us. :/

Currently we can't call off the tournament - It's not possible by technical means.
    Yes this means that I've read every single comment here, I've taken notes of everybody's suggestion on how to resolve this issue and I'm presenting everything to the guys here. We are going to give out fair compensation to everybody on Monday.

Once more, in the mean time please just write to our support about your cases.

My best regards to everyone here. Truly.
    Hi Jeeves, your honest reply is highly appreciated. We all know such thing can happen. The key will be how you guys handle the situation after the bug has been fixed. Many of us played "everything or nothing" tournaments this weekend, and needed every single point to stay in division or promote (my asso needed 45 points to stay in Gold1 for instance which we truly believed we would have achieved). If you guys handle this situation in a fair manner on Monday, we will truly appreciate it and everyone will understand. If not, everyone will be pissed off.

Thanks again for your comment which brought lot optimism to me

Santa

Rookie
    It looks like the levelling part of FA has been switched off somehow. From the games I have looked at it is always the higher league manager who wins heavily. So this weekend was not based just on stars as it should be but on overall level! Hope we are all compensated for this fiasco.

I am a member of Lightning Squad. We have been robbed of promotion two months running. Last month our points were not added up correctly and we missed out by only a handful of points. We complained and the service centre asked us to be patient. As of this weekend we had no reply as to how this problem could be rectified. The service centre accepted the problem and said it would be given high priority. Now we come to this weekend, ugh. Going into this weekend we needed 6 points, yes six points, in the final round of matches. You have guessed it we lost 36-0 and 36-0. We remain six points short of promotion. It's heartbreaking all the effort and planning has been scuppered. My squad are extremely disappointed. We plan our weekends around this. All I ask is that it is sorted and we are given our just desserts. Compensation? How do you compensate for the situation we find ourselves in. Two months of lost effort, tokens, boosters and what's worse a lack of confidence in the game mechanics. Please sort it out and do what's right.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Santa1212;445641]Hi Jeeves, your honest reply is highly appreciated. We all know such thing can happen. The key will be how you guys handle the situation after the bug has been fixed. Many of us played "everything or nothing" tournaments this weekend, and needed every single point to stay in division or promote (my asso needed 45 points to stay in Gold1 for instance which we truly believed we would have achieved). If you guys handle this situation in a fair manner on Monday, we will truly appreciate it and everyone will understand. If not, everyone will be pissed off.

Thanks again for your comment which brought lot optimism to me [QUOTE]

well Santa, you 're n my mind and in the same place with our group.
    Everyone can do mistakes.
    We 're not perfect.
    But it's good to admit it and try to rectify.
    So I sent a ticket to support and asked not for token but to give us the missing points so to stay in Gold 1.

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-3-4-not-fair-2.jpg
    I hope they 'll do
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    +2 level team is not a huge difference you can upset the odds with ultra defensive, hard tackling and goo counters.

I tried the trick with the 3 loans from higher level but still not enough as there was a 15 level difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I would have a +2 level for breakfast
    against a near solid 7* team? that's near 9* in your level??? with (from his pov) 8 low 4* and 3 low 7* players?

sure thing mates

LOL!

but the most important thing is i hope they gonna fix this b*llsh*t until next weekend

Famous
    Today's finals was against the same association that we faced in the semi's last weekend

I am level 31. Panos is level 8

This weekends results

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-1-association-bug.png

Last weekends results

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-1-association-bug-1.png

Somehow scored less goals when being assisted by the bug! Got a red card w/ the bug today too, but none last weekend.

Silly Game Engine!!!

hmm....
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-04-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Today's finals was against the same association that we faced in the semi's last weekend

I am level 31. Panos is level 8

This weekends results

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 association bug.PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	78621

Last weekends results

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 association bug 1.PNG 
Views:	86 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	78622

Somehow scored less goals when being assisted by the bug! Got a red card w/ the bug today too, but none last weekend.

Silly Game Engine!!!

hmm....
    Same problem here . I am level 7 for now. I ve played in first day of FA matches with an 27 player. I ve lost 8-0 and 7-0 but on paper it was not such big difference.
    Than the next day i ve lost 3 and 4 to 0. And i had a possesion of 10% over my opponent. Again my opponent was level 26.

Team : yeovil
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Контактная поддержка

(hope google translator told me right and I did not send him to hell)
    You didn't. Unfortunately, you didn't tell him to contact the support either =]
    Cloverfield likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You didn't. Unfortunately, you didn't tell him to contact the support either =]
    Haha complete failure
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

CDL
    What a joke....

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast