Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Exclamation Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Sry my English is not well.Today the result of association competition was according to your manager level to came out but not your team's real ability.I mean each other should stand on the same level but today apparently not.There was big wrong on the association system.Plz pay attention to that and reflect if you have same problem!!!
    gamer5289, madflo19, czero and 8 others like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey gemini013,

We're investigating this issue atm. Can you open a ticket with our support team so the agents can check out the FA matches your group played?

To reach support:
    a) (Mobile) Open Top 11 and tap the "?" button next to options in the bottom left.
    b) (Web) Or use this link for the web support form, fill it out and send it. Communication will be done via e-mail correspondence.

P.S. Moving this thread to the Bug and Tech. issues forum.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Dreamer
    @gemini013
    +1 on the issue

We played our association matches 1 hour ago.
    Out of 6 matches, we had a %age advantage on 4.
    We lost all 6 matches, didnt score a single goal.
    Very abnormal.
    My team was 8% better than opponent....lost 4-0...
    The association draw and results really makes me want to quit playing association matches!!
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    We have been robbed as well: 2 assos of similar quality but 15% more for me compared to my oppo. 3 managers present in mine against 1. Results: 0-4, 0-2, 0-2, 0-8 !!!!
    We dominated 3 games. Two of our teams won the treble and this is my first loss of the season. Too much is too much.
    This was a promotion to gold 1 decider. We are completely pissed off!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 03-03-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Gabez Teh and madflo19 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    well,

Same problem here:
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-clipboard03.jpg
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-clipboard05.jpg
    Gabez Teh and madflo19 like this.

I've got to say that this is the first time something like this has happened in my association.
    The only ones who were able to pick a victory were members of our association who were higher level than their opponents.

We lost matches with 8-0, 4-0, 5-0 results something that has never happened to us before. Not to mention that we're pretty active and all have 6* teams. Nearly everyone on our side had better quality than the opponents.

Something has gone wrong, I can't explain it otherwise.
    Gabez Teh, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Famous
    SAME HERE!

I GOT +6 level and crashed 5-0 defeat against him! while our 37th level manager vs oppo 37th level manager had a DRAW! we are lucky coz our oppos lower levels than us! (except me and my 37th level buddy)

PLEASE FIX DIZ!
    madflo19 and gizzmo like this.

I think that the semi-finals should be repeated if this is a major bug. I find it unacceptable to lose so many points when it's not our fault.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Same here. I hope this won't happen in the CL Final.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    I think that the semi-finals should be repeated if this is a major bug. I find it unacceptable to lose so many points when it's not our fault.
    please no! i would sacrifice my big 5-0 loss as a many triple crown helder (aka my EGO!) for our 13-4 lead

enough kidding: buuut i hope they gonna fix it for finals
    axd23 likes this.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast