Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

So, you can always gain more 5-8 videos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    25 that can be stored, with another 5-8 offers that can be aplied directly to recovery
    It's true that in 6.6 vs most of the times I could watch 30 videos a day but there were times when I could only see 10 videos, and no one had complaints when that happened ...

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através do Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Apprentice
    not my experience.
    - 6.6: minimum 30, last few weeks 35 as standard.
    - 6.7: first two days 10, later 25 max. (for storage), no exception. and none of those days I got 35 counting all. most was 33.
    and no, i have not changed region or my ads profile or whatever.

last 4 days I was jumping back to 6.6 to round it up to 35. no problem there. if it ain't broken, don't fix it, simple as. only purpose of 6.7 seams to be to impose a limit to farming. prove me wrong, is there any other change? don't think so.

Got a user (on Facebook), that experienced some issues with 6.6 vs. To much time to load and sometimes he needs to close and open the app to charge them.

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através do Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Apprentice
    yes. I know a guy who's best buddy has a girl that know your guy.
    how lucky your friend must feel with this new update.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The video issue is being investigated as we speak alexp7m.
    We've already introduced a fix the other day, but some traces of the issue continue to exist. We're working to fix it completely.
    week ago you were working on traces... where are we today?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    As you and others have been following the Update 6.7 thread, the original issues have been addressed and have been fixed. Example.

Right now we're investigating what you and alexp7m have been reporting. Namely, why does reverting to 6.6 affects the video queue of the player's account.

Apprentice
    I think more managers complaining initially, heard only one said it's fixed. but nm....
    so what is intended for 6.7, limit of 25 offers or free market? same as above, not heard that many people are having 35. not that difference is crucial, just curious. btw, substitute bug still there? known from before or new to 6.7? I thought it's only lag between decisions/changes made and actually applied in game, now people say it's a bug?
    I'm also confused about bonuses reset time, is it intended to be at server reset or after last game when you actually use it?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    I think more managers complaining initially, heard only one said it's fixed. but nm....
    so what is intended for 6.7, limit of 25 offers or free market? same as above, not heard that many people are having 35. not that difference is crucial, just curious. btw, substitute bug still there? known from before or new to 6.7? I thought it's only lag between decisions/changes made and actually applied in game, now people say it's a bug?
    I'm also confused about bonuses reset time, is it intended to be at server reset or after last game when you actually use it?
    We're still investigating the substitutions bug (Player is substituted but remains in play, is susceptible to injury/booking/etc). I'm not sure what's causing this to happen again and again.

About the bonuses - Training Bonuses degrade by 2% when the server day ends (server reset). That happens once all fixtures on the server have been played out. So around around 3-4 am.

Apprentice
    cool, thanks.
    but what about how many offers supposed to be in 6.7? global limit to 25?

Rookie
    Still using 6.6 and ia working great 35 videos per day + some invidual rest on ayers. Niceeeee

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast