Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Famous
    Well I'm using 6.7 on both ios and android and it's just as bad as it's ever been.
    I have to fight for every single booster. Blue buttons lit up and..........nothing. Searching, searching, searching.
    Walkround for 2 out of every 3 I get.
    If I get 12 ads a day I think it's Christmas, my birthday and my retirement all rolled into one.
    I had this conversation with @Jeeves months ago, and nothing has ever improved. In game support are as much use as a fishnet condom.
    Account history. That's the key in my opinion. Big brother is watching. No spend, no boosters.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Still using 6.6 and ia working great 35 videos per day + some invidual rest on ayers. Niceeeee
    ssshhhhh! they are going to end support for 6.6 if you brag like that. shut the f up and enjoy while it lasts.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Account history. That's the key in my opinion. Big brother is watching. No spend, no boosters.
    may be true. my (google) acc #1
    getting 35, no issues. ok, loading errors etc aside, sometimes it does take a lot of trying. that acc has only invested a little here, so far: took initial 99c offer and monthly card, but has a history in other games. my (also google) acc #2 made for this game only invested 99c and is getting 30.. +5 like once or twice per week. that one also spent moderate amounts in 2 other games.
    playing both initially as guest accounts, not connected to Google play acc, don't remember ever geting over 30 offers.

Apprentice
    safe now? just a quick show of hands, everybody ok with 6.7 now? fixed, is it?

asking cos I'm still on 6.6, and want to move ...there is some positive feedback finally, and no more complaints here.. everyone happy?

I only 25 ,where to download 6.6 ?

Addicted

No videos today..... anyone else having the same problem ?

No videos today..... anyone else having the same problem ? I got the 2x training bonuses (4 videos) but no other videos available now. I usually get 30 in total

Addicted
    Forget that lol. One minute after posting this thread the videos are working now (after trying all day).

I'm in the Uk and sometimes they come no problem but some days i get nothing.
    Saturday is a problem day for me had nothing for the last 3 Saturdays.
    occasionally other days will give nothing but the majority for me i deffo get 5/6 days of full video's.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456