Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone is hacking my association

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    That's alright Jorge. Thank you.

I will be returning you guys' F.A. group back into your possession first thing on Monday, once the group roster unlocks and I can add/remove members. Again, this functionality is hard coded into the game so there is no way around it so we have to wait till Monday.

Additionally, our integrity team has been informed about this and they will conduct a thorough investigation on the accounts associated with this F.A. coup that took place.

Again, thank you Jorge for letting us know about this incident here.

I'll write back here and also PM you once the transfer of the group is complete. I will add you as the captain, as it's not completely sure if Sandro's FB profile is safe at this time and you are the one who brought this matter in the first place.
    Jorge_Silva likes this.

Dear Jeeves
    Your answer is more consistent, and I was more satisfied.
    I am waiting for the end of the association games to see the situation resolved.

Since Niko did not realize what I was demanding, then I'll be clear.
    1st, I demand the expulsion of the Topa Suangar account. I have the right to demand as a member of the top eleven community, it is the security of our data, which is in danger.
    there are other accounts that entered the association the minute after our expulsion, they may be from the hacker.
    2nd you can return the association to the previous owners, me or Sandro, or delete the association.
    I do not want to see other people with our association.

I'm over 50 years old, and I joined this community to have fun.
    For me, Top Eleven is one of the best games I've ever played, I started playing on the spectrum platform a long time ago.
    But I do not like to see data thieves go unpunished and continue to play in the middle of our community.

Sorry, Jeeves, it took me so long to translate that I did not read your last post.
    Okay, thanks for your concern.
    Jeeves likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Silva View Post
    Sorry, Jeeves, it took me so long to translate that I did not read your last post.
    Okay, thanks for your concern.
    No worries Jorge!

Look, in actuality it was the Moderators who brought the matter directly to our administrative attention (Thank you casper™). Our Mods have a direct line of communication with us after all. Niko did understand what you were saying but cases like these are sensitive and as much information and confirmation (from one or more parties involved) is needed in order to paint the full picture and not have further accidents. That's why we investigate before acting.

Anyway, as I've said in the past here on the forum - Conveying emotion and full sense (explaining your thought process) through written text is not the simplest thing to do (And especially when the language used isn't your native tongue. English ain't my first language either. ), sometimes we miss to add a word or two and leave it for later or simply go with little detail until we understand what's going on. Niko meant well and what he said was on point (I have to defend that point as it's true). We offer integrity when it comes to personal player data and information but only as far as Top Eleven is concerned. Why? Because that's our jurisdiction basically. We can't tell Facebook to up their security for instance. They have their own teams of people who work on ever-improving this kind of stuff. But regardless of how many precautions you take, how many safety checks you put in place, sometimes stuff like this just happens. Incidents happen. Just as I gave myself as example - I am very well aware of all the fraudulent activities that go on around the web and even so! My own Facebook profile was compromised on two occasions.

Also, I can't wait for Monday to come so I can dish out a hefty sum of Justice. haha

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I hope for this good ending.

* but @Jorge I will still insist to that
    The hacker managed to steal my friend's facebook, because my friend saw a top eleven movie and uploaded a link, which gave the hacker access to all data on the phone.
    as a TE player too and a member of this big community of the forum, to share with us more info about this "trap".
    Thanks
    Jeeves likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dear Nikolgiorgos,
    No stress, I do not know in which link my friend clicked.
    When he tried to explain he could not write.
    The haker have many ways to fool a user.

I just wanted to have you investigate the problem.
    And the decision would be yours.
    If I do not like your decision, I can only leave.
    And you continue to have good game and a good community.
    I have the awareness that I am a grain of sand in the middle of this community

If a Facebook Account was hacked, then you should be talking to Facebook
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Benfica 11 - Please read all posts and then comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Silva View Post
    Benfica 11 - Please read all posts and then comment
    Sorry, didn’t notice them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Hey @Jorge, writing back to let ya know that you're now the prod captain of your former FA group!
    You're the captain now. Feel free to invite your friends and keep on fighting!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast