Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm looking for Answers

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Okay i hold my hands up here as i never read the message through when i got it as i j was out on my bike i just saw the reply from support. and yes it was a automated message as I've just read it this morning.
    Sorry.

Still as ur here Sausy I would really like Someone from Nordeus to come on this forum and explain all this current mess.
    especially the issue on Ads i would really like an official explanation on why things have currently dried up.

I think a Forum group message would work alot better than trying to reply to everyones ticket.
    we simply add our bugs on one page and they come back with a reply on what they can answer.
    bit of a mess really as they obviously can't handle the backlog of tickets and most of them will be asking the same thing.
    kill a 100 birds with 1 stone would work don't you think?
    That's a fair question, Siddas. Regarding videos, I don't have much new information I'm afraid, as it the same system as its ever been, which is that offer providers have criteria on when videos are shown. Believe me, as we see increases in Managers asking about them, we always look into whether something could be causing issues. I wish I had more to reply with.

Regarding the Forum reports, that's a good shout. We've been trying to do something similar with sticky posts regarding issues that are affecting lots of Managers at the moment, as in some cases with threads it can be a one-off for one Manager. But I'll try and put up similar threads with known issues more often (hopefully not too often. )

Thanks for the thoughts and reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    as i typed that i just got a message on how to buy tokens just now 9:51am so theres the answer there.
    Still a much sooner reply than usual when it concerns making money.

They are too busy with this https://www.topeleven.com/wearemanag...t_nordeus_imgs

Famous
    I had a support message I submitted over a week ago. No response. Now when I go to ? there is no sign of it at all.

Sausy can we have a communication to say these are the issues we acknowledge and are working on with an update on when to expect a fix. For example videos or matches not getting played or lost connections amongst the many bugs. The silence is damaging as much as the bugs themselves. People need to see that nordeus acknowledge the issues and actually care about it's users.
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello all,

There are a few points I'd like to address here:

1) Regarding wait times for tickets being addressed - as I expressed in the thread some weeks back, the recent accessibility issues caused the queue to jump considerably as you might imagine. This has caused a delay of a few days - sorry about this, but this is to provide each ticket with an answer.

2) Prioritization of issues - tickets are responded to in the order they are received regardless of topic. In this case with the quick reply, Siddas received an automated response letting him know that we will address his ticket as soon as we can, but due to the delay mentioned above, it may require a longer wait than usual.

3) Reply - When there is an issue that many people are facing, at times mass replies are used to address the fix to as many as possible at once.

We're very much focused on finding answers to the issues that are raised here. I'm sorry that it may take a bit longer to receive an answer.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I had a support message I submitted over a week ago. No response. Now when I go to ? there is no sign of it at all.

Sausy can we have a communication to say these are the issues we acknowledge and are working on with an update on when to expect a fix. For example videos or matches not getting played or lost connections amongst the many bugs. The silence is damaging as much as the bugs themselves. People need to see that nordeus acknowledge the issues and actually care about it's users.

Or maybe I could jump to their office and address therm personally.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Or maybe I could jump to their office and address therm personally.
    Lol mate. How far away are you from them btw?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Lol mate. How far away are you from them btw?

like 2 kilometers, 10 minutes walk

Famous
    Lol I never realised you were so close! You could get a job there mate hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    like 2 kilometers, 10 minutes walk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    i have question regarding negotiation
    1)when we give offer to another manager e.g for player market value is 12M 9Tokens to bid so if i want to increase only cash. why tokens too increase...? i read somewhere in forums it's tax...? can anybody explain me regarding the increasing tokens while increasing cash.
    2) some times i want that player so i offer manager tokens 8-15 but he is non active or he reject my some tokens are lost...? why
    I'm level 7 manager previous seasons i waste too much tokens so I'm buying players negotiation so can anybody explain me about my doubt it will be very helpful.
    Anybody...?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    Anybody...?
    Player value 12m + 9 tokens. Yes? All the tokens go to Nordeus! The team you are buying from receives 0 tokens.
    So when you increase the monetary price you are prepared to pay for a player you have to increase the number of tokens you spend.
    If you bid ( for example) 2 tokens + money (and money becomes unimportant at higher levels) you as the buyer will be paying 2 tokens to the other manager + 2 more tokens to Nordeus (tax, if you like) + the original 9 tokens Nordeus takes for brokering the transfer. Total cost to you 13 tokens. Nordeus taking 11. And 2 to the other manager.
    Negotiations works better at higher levels, but still Nordeus are a little greedy.
    Having said that, with the current auction system, negotiations are often a better option. Trick is to find active managers who will sell for a small profit.
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    thanks for clearing my doubt. Previous season i spend 40 to 45 T on single player opening day of season. So i have stop now bidding wars now and 2 days before by negotiation i signed player with ST/AMC/AMR with special ability for just 17 Tokens that's very cheap for current situation of auction it would go at least for 45 to 50 Tokens in auction market.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast