Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup rewards

I agree with gmacd1863. The last week I couldn't enjoy the game because of this reward claiming issue, I believe many players are in the same situation.
    I won 3 IC and reported several time through "?", but it has been more than 60 hours and I received no response. This is frustrating.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by PhanFC View Post
    I won 3 IC and reported several time through "?", but it has been more than 60 hours and I received no response. This is frustrating.
    Sorry for the delay Phan, our Support team is hard at work getting back to everyone.

Hi Sausy ! When can we claim our rewards ? I sent a lof of message to support team. They said we'll add your players but nothing happened. I think we are waiting for nothing. Must share at all platforms if we don't claim.

Is this the screen that has the "?" or this forum screen. The only thing I see in the upper right of the "?" screen is where I can type words that match the canned responses from the administrators. My question does not fall into their FAQ guidelines so it's useless to me. It would be nice if there were real live moderators that you can reach and get real questions answered.

They said me we added your players automatically please check your squad. I checked my squad but there are no national players. It must be joke...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Please PM me your ID Keremaykas and I will take a look.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by gmacd1863 View Post
    Is this the screen that has the "?" or this forum screen. The only thing I see in the upper right of the "?" screen is where I can type words that match the canned responses from the administrators. My question does not fall into their FAQ guidelines so it's useless to me. It would be nice if there were real live moderators that you can reach and get real questions answered.
    Within the FAQ section there is a Contact Us button in the top right. You can also visit here to get in touch with our Support.

Hello, i sent my manager id. Thanks.

Should send my ID to you for checking as well, Sausy?

Thank you very much for the link Sausy...the way the game is formatted on my computer, I do not see the Contact Us on the "?" screen.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast