Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup rewards

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Keremaykas View Post
    Hello, i sent my manager id. Thanks.
    I didn't receive a PM Keremaykas - can you check again?

Hi Sausy. I sent again my id.

I waited for almost a week. And the reply from support is nonsense. It seems like another automatic reply. The support just didn't read my messages. I requested again. If next time the reply is again nonsense, it will be the last time I enter the game.
    You guys have been doing a good job, why just **** around with this bug?
    I can understand if you guys have too much players to manage, but just reply correctly.
    So frustrated and disappointed!

Phaní ½í± I feel like you. There is no mean word of "achievement" because if you success sth. you got nothing because of bugs...

Anyone got changes or fixes? I got none. Nordeus just tell nice things to settle us, I guess they did nothing to solve the problem except some automated messages.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Hi all,

We're continuing to look into a fix for Legendary Player claiming. I will post in this thread as soon as I have an update. Sorry once again for the issue with this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Sorry for the delay Phan, our Support team is hard at work getting back to everyone.
    How many actual humans are on your “support team?†Serious question. I also get a lot of cut and paste form letters so I was truly wondering.

I was supposed to play in the international cup finals today around 11:37 a.m. and when I went on to check it says the international cup has already been played, but I never played the final game so I never got my rewards for winning it or finishing second. I got all my rewards from the previous stages but I didn't get to play the final game. I was the United States and I was supposed to play Romania to see who finishes first. Im just really pissed because it says it finished but it never did and I never got my rewards.
    Last edited by Kyle; 07-22-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Exactly the same for me as well...

can someone please fix this bug
    Last edited by Kyle; 07-22-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast