Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won the league but no tokens from association

Rookie
    I did finish sixth but still no tokens

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    I did finish sixth but still no tokens
    Did you join the asso before the first duel of the season?

Rookie
    Yes I've got 914 points all together

Pro
    did you send a complain to nordeus through the app or you are still waiting ?

Rookie
    Sent a complaint but still not been contacted or tokens arrived

Pro
    go to section " BuGS and Issue " and write another complaint ... maybe no body read about complaints here...

Rookie

No association tokens

My association are in gold level 1 , I finished 7th in my division , therefore I am due 50 tokens that's how it works simple you would think , nope n tokens have arrived. I've checked with my association they have there's , so a simple answer why haven't I ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I apologize for the delay, but they will get back to you as soon as is possible.
    What is timeframe on this one? As none reply so far on any of tickets? Strange and unlike before

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Rookie
    Just received an message from support saying we did maintenance yesterday so your tokens must be back by now ( that would be surprising only messaged today ) if not don't worry we are doing more maintenance soon and they probably will come back then ! They have no interest and are of no help !

Rookie
    Just got a message from support sorry about your tokens we did maintenance yesterday so they must be back now (unlikely I only messaged today ) if not we are doing maintenance again soon and they'll probably come back then .please take time to rate us ! RATE YOU YOUR NO HELP AT ALL !

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast