Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won the league but no tokens from association

Dreamer
    seems everyone is same no explanation

Dreamer

no token

no Asso token rewards from last season

Rookie
    Hi thanks for help my team is upper hopton I'd 100008514696545

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Hi thanks for help my team is upper hopton I'd 100008514696545
    Please guys contact the support via in-game link or opening the Form throutgh the Link that we have here in the Bugs and Technical issues Forum, there's a sticky thread that opens the Form directly.

despite the ingame support reply where they said we will get our tokens soon... nothing has happend.

Are we expected to forget what we owed?

terribly disappointed with this game.... been playin too long for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Please guys contact the support via in-game link or opening the Form throutgh the Link that we have here in the Bugs and Technical issues Forum, there's a sticky thread that opens the Form directly.
    The ingame support doesn't do anything. I got the same answer twice, but still no token. It's just ridiculous, I don't even know what to do. It's been almost a week now and still quite many players, me included, did not receive their association rewards.

I really do not understand. I had the same problem like two years ago and they fixed it immediately!!

What's now? Players are not part of the business anymore?
    Really disappointed....

Rookie
    Hi Managers!

Thanks for your report!

First of all we would like to apologize for the delay handling this current case. Unfortunately we would take more time to accurately check your claim, this is why as a token of our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we are crediting you the token amount you are claiming.

Despite the fact that at this moment we can’t give you a concrete answer about your case, we would like to take the opportunity to remind you that there are two main criteria to get FA token rewards:

1) You must finish the League among Top 8 ranking
    2) Your Association must remain in the same division or get promoted to a higher one

We will work on this report further so we make sure such experience doesn’t happen at the end of this current season.

Kind regards,
    Elijah
    Can you spare 2 minutes and rate the experience you received with our support team? You talk, we listen

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Rookie
    Well sounds like - we don't know if you are lying, here are your tokens so shut the f up...

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Well sounds like - we don't know if you are lying, here are your tokens so shut the f up...

so u got ur tokens??? well thats something...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast