Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won the league but no tokens from association

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced such a situation. Please be advised that unfortunately if your Association did not retain its spot in the Platinum Division and was relegated to Gold Division 1, this is the reason you did not receive a token reward from the Associations Tournament. Please have in mind that when an Association is being demoted tokens are not being awarded.

We hope that you will have the chance to claim back your spot in the Platinum Division during the new season of the Tournament of the Associations.

Please do not allow this situation to dishearten you. We clearly see that you have a quality Association capable of claiming the victories and the trophies you are after. We wish you best of luck in your upcoming matches.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Can you spare 2 minutes and rate the experience you received with our support team? You talk, we listen

Kind regards.
    Andy

So if you are in platinum u get 100 tokens, and in gold u get 50 tokens... but if u drop from platinum to gold u get 0 tokens....
    HahaHaha what a load of nonsense this game has become...

Basically rich get richer... sorry Nordeus, but NO!

Admins, why wasnt my post alowed?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by TI.MATER View Post
    So if you are in platinum u get 100 tokens, and in gold u get 50 tokens... but if u drop from platinum to gold u get 0 tokens....
    !
    Hi TI.MATER,

This has always been the case, I'm afraid relegation doesn't qualify you for division rewards of the division you enter. Apologies for the confusion.

No response from top eleven support regarding token purchase. Slbplumbing please respond

Hello i am still waiting for my tokens.
    I cant use in game support because it isnt functional for me.
    My id: 8646515458422515618
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpedrou View Post
    Hello i am still waiting for my tokens.
    I cant use in game support because it isnt functional for me.
    My id: 8646515458422515618
    Thank you.
    I ve reported it directly.

Same problem for our association. We have stayed in Gold 1 the last many seasons, but haven't received the 50 tokens for staying in the last two seasons.

Still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I ve reported it directly.
    Still nothing

Rookie
    Gosh!!! This is sad. We tried so hard to be in gold 1 and now when you expect to get 50 tokens and you receive non. And after the update, to get bonus training it takes forever and nice move on the negotiations. And now this bug of not receiving token??? Why are we even playing then?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast