Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

TPB problem still hasn’t been fixed. My regular players lost 2% TPB after the ‘fix’ and young players from the academy lost all of their TPB and are back to zero%. This morning I trained all of them to be 10% ... sigh!

Issues with the new season-40c85e88-6376-4fd7-86f9-f531c9fc9f9a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm back again with another update.

The fix for the earlier training issue will be rolled out again shortly. This will again only impact player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

We are aware of the other elements presented by this issue, and will follow-up with more details soon.

I'm very sorry that this has been this hectic of a day and for all of the inconvenience caused. Certainly not how we look to kick off a new season. Despite all of this, I appreciate all of the quick reporting and details shared as it really helps us troubleshoot during important moments.

Update: Deployment has just successfully finished.
    It looks OK now.Issues with the new season-screenshot_2020-03-01-20-09-14.jpgIssues with the new season-screenshot_2020-03-01-20-09-38.jpg

Hey stop make me nervous, I spent almost whole day in training and now what ... you stool my greens and some of my players are with lower attributes than before.... give me back 300 greens
    Jernet likes this.

return honestly spent pharmacies !!! compensate for these problems in order to forget this problem !! it will be ok !!!

Please tell me how I get my 100+ rests back that I used not to mention my 2% training bonus. The more rests I’ll have to use tonight to get my players ready for the game.
    Jernet likes this.

Exactly, give us back what’s ours, including the lost 2% training bonus (10% for some players!). Before tomorrow, please.
    2mofo2 likes this.

Addicted
    It’s not completely fixed yet. I’m still getting kicked out when I try to see the Cup page. The fixture is not fully corrected, either (the matches are stiil at the same time in CL except the first matches).

Rix
    Rookie
    209 speed not possible with rest of the stats.

and I've not trained him before or after.

Jernet likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm back again with another update.

The fix for the earlier training issue will be rolled out again shortly. This will again only impact player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

We are aware of the other elements presented by this issue, and will follow-up with more details soon.

I'm very sorry that this has been this hectic of a day and for all of the inconvenience caused. Certainly not how we look to kick off a new season. Despite all of this, I appreciate all of the quick reporting and details shared as it really helps us troubleshoot during important moments.

Update: Deployment has just successfully finished.
    Great, all that's left is the problem with my cup game. You set me down to 1% while the game was running. I lost 1-4 to an outsider at home. When does the replay take place? Support is not available to me. I wrote over 2 weeks ago, you told me that German customer service was not available, an English speaking colleague would take care of me. I haven't received an answer to this day. Now I have a dead conversation! It is unbelievable what is expected of us players. And I did not receive the reward that was displayed to me several times.

Honestly the training bug today is not a mistake of players. Spent time and hard to come by rest all to be reset to some earlier time is no solution. It is ridiculous for everyone to have been reset to a very weak level just to be promoted to the correct level and then to be demoted again?! Affected players as above should be massively and appropriate Öls compensated or the player skills reset to the highest level.
    2mofo2 likes this.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast