Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

Rookie
    Goodnight.

I've had to analyze people's complaints, and I think I've figured out what's causing the bugs in the videos....

People who use mobile phones don't have bugs.

People who use tablets have bugs in the videos.

I think it's a lack of communication, or another type of problem, that the game's APP causes bugs to appear on tablets.

Can you analyze this observation??

I have again big problems with all daily videos loading. After the first video the next is loading-loading without the end. And even for the first loaded video I don't receive the reward boost... Please be so kind to fix it.
    Last edited by almac; 10-23-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Manuel_81 and Chaternet like this.

I still have video problems. All videos with 5 extras seconds don't give rewards and the next doesn't load. Impossible to play this way. Sometimes it works fine but 90% of times I need to close and restart the game all the time, 1 or 2 videos works than it doesn't load. I restart and watch more 2, 3 and same problem.
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Heavy video problems today again for me, every 2-3 videos I need to restart the game as it loads for ever.
    Manuel_81 and EastsiderSG like this.

Facing same issue as the rest. Same problem on both android mobile and ipad. Restart every 2-3 videos like der Ryan with endless loading like mnk's screenshot

Same problem. I need to restart every 2 or 3 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    Good afternoon.......
    Today when watching the daily videos, some are stay quite, it doesn't end, and then the app is all slow, to the point of stopping.
    I cleared the cache, I cleared everything, I even updated the app
    May be clearing cache Data or clearing background app sort out this problem.

Please help with video loading of the game Blockudoku. This video is not loading. I see only the black screen.

Videos are currently unwatchable. I could only watch 3 videos in the last two days on both of my devices.

Support tells it’s the issue of video providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1989 View Post
    May be clearing cache Data or clearing background app sort out this problem.
    They deter you from watching videos completely after some time if you do it often.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast