Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

Apprentice
    I can access it through Google Play, but not through Facebook. You have to let go of facebook and make a direct access to the game, it shouldn't be difficult to do this for those who collect millions monthly.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

The team is aware of an issue currently affecting game access on/through Facebook and is actively investigating. We will update this thread with more info as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience while we tackle it.

SausyFC
    I have the same issue with another game, so its not only with top11.🤔

Addicted
    ok, hard to resolve it,i can understand it but it take too much time, can you make it possible so we can unlink it from fb or google as well to prevent future issues or add option to log on team with password if something happen with fb, might be blocked account and cant get in game, till solve it with fb season goes off

The problem would be solved easily if I could connect to Gmail, but not every Facebook account is Gmail, mine is Hotmail. So quit after 12 years of playing?

Can I undo the update? Should that fix the problem? Did someone try something like this?

Famous
    I’m still able to play my Facebook connected team on iOS. It’s only on android where I seem to have a problem with TE and Facebook.

I use my mobile mostly for awards, prefer to play from my p/c. Neither is working, cant' connect through fb from my mobile or my p/c

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I’m still able to play my Facebook connected team on iOS. It’s only on android where I seem to have a problem with TE and Facebook.
    If you log out, you can t get back in.

The issue is related to FACEBOOK on any device.
    Altiplano likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Can I undo the update? Should that fix the problem? Did someone try something like this?
    I had the error before updating, so no
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Looks like we are heading for a 3rd day of this Nordeus clusterf#ck . Do what I have done , and go to Google Play , or Apple store, and update , or leave a new, review of 1* , explaining why
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast