View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1999
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

I have a HUGE game in the CUP Semifinals and need HELP ASAP!

My opponent is 3 levels better than me and has a squad quality of 120 (mine is 108).

He plays classic 4-4-2 How to Win Against Any Formation?-untitled.jpg

And I need a good tactic that will surprise him. I play at HOME and I was thinking of this tactic: How to Win Against Any Formation?-echipa-mea.jpg

But I have no ideea of what Team Orders to use or what Tactic is best. I know that 4-5-1 V is the best against 4-4-2 clasic but I want to win the game 'cause I know that away from home he will beat me

So PLEASE HELP me. Take a look at my players and give me a great tactic along with some team orders to win or at least draw against this team.

I have to add that my players all have SUPER Morale and 99 Condition. I will also give them MAX Win Bonus and will watch the game with another 3 friends.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys i have CL semifanil tomorrow and im going to play against this formatiom

DC DC DC
    DMR DML

MC MC

ST ST S T

I will play an away match his quality is 22 and mine 21
    Which formation can i use

I've decided to play 4-5-1 V and won with 1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Today big match, first in my league and playing home against the 2nd who has a better team, he has 7 scouts and rest 5 stars players and i have only 5 stars players.
    I like to get some advice from the people here with much experience (Adel, Accyrover, July...) about tactics, orders... That would be apprecieted

His team probably:
    ----x---- GK
    --x-x-x-- 3DC
    x---x---x DML-DMC-DMR
    --x---x-- 2MC
    ---------
    --x---x-- 2ST

I'm thinking counter him with the narrow diamond, mentality defensive, attacking through the center, own half, normal tackling, mixed passing, zonal marking and counter ON, red arrows DL, DR and AMC and blue arrow for DMC.
    Should this work? I'm happy with at least a draw

Thx

Tomorrow's game in the Champions League semifinals, and the opponent plays as follows:

----GK----
    -DC--DC--DR-
    ----DMC----
    ----MC----
    -AML--AMC-
    -ST-ST-ST-

How to counter this tactic?

How to Win Against Any Formation?-untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by R4uL88 View Post
    I have a HUGE game in the CUP Semifinals and need HELP ASAP!

My opponent is 3 levels better than me and has a squad quality of 120 (mine is 108).

He plays classic 4-4-2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	2811

And I need a good tactic that will surprise him. I play at HOME and I was thinking of this tactic: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Echipa mea.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	2812

But I have no ideea of what Team Orders to use or what Tactic is best. I know that 4-5-1 V is the best against 4-4-2 clasic but I want to win the game 'cause I know that away from home he will beat me

So PLEASE HELP me. Take a look at my players and give me a great tactic along with some team orders to win or at least draw against this team.

I have to add that my players all have SUPER Morale and 99 Condition. I will also give them MAX Win Bonus and will watch the game with another 3 friends.

Thanks in advance!
    Looks like people are tired of posting on this thread I will just have to impovise and then pray that I get a result...

Rookie
    I played match and lost 3:1. I had 4-5-1 V style (normal), and he has this:

----ST----ST--
    ------AMC----
    ----MC--MC---
    ------DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR

So... what to do to win semifinal against him? He's weaker than me, but I lost first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzezy View Post
    I played match and lost 3:1. I had 4-5-1 V style (normal), and he has this:

----ST----ST--
    ------AMC----
    ----MC--MC---
    ------DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR

So... what to do to win semifinal against him? He's weaker than me, but I lost first game.

You should play after your style and option, and not after your opponent. I mean, let him figure out how to beat you - and not the other way around. Just put you best 11-man squad and hope for the best.

Btw, post a screener. Maybe I could help you out.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

dear adel.

hy adel im from indonesia, my name is kelvin..

i have problem with my top eleven team..

my team rating is stronger than any team in my league, but i just number 4 in the league..

i have problem, what i must doing, when i against this formation..

DC--DC--DC
    DMR--DML
    MC--MC
    ST--ST--ST

please help me adel

i can beat the formation..

thanks so much..

I am up against the league leader tonight and he uses a 3w2n3w1-1 formation.Any ideas of a counter formation

I am up against the league leader tonight and he uses a 3w2n3w1-1 formation.Any ideas of a counter formation