View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post
    How abt 4-1-3-2?
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST
    I'm sorry but I wasn't available to answer you in that time but if you still need the answer tell me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pacey View Post
    worked nice 5-0 win cheers
    That's so great mate and i hope you continue like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by al12 View Post
    Lost the match... 4-1...

Totally frustrated with this game... has lost the 2 matches, drawn 2 matches and won only 1 matches for the past 5 games. And 2 penalties have been awarded against my team for the past 5 games.

And to lose against teams of lesser rating, and 1 level below... This is the ultimate frustration.

I'm sick of waking up every morning to on the app, and it tells me that my team lost a game a few hours ago at 4 plus am.

Perhaps the game doesn't like my team and is forcing me to leave the game. Really frustrated of this game.

Beyond words to describe the feelings I have now... Sorry guys, have to really let this frustration out here...
    I saw your team my friend and I see if you need to go far and win trophies you need at least all of your main squad be 4* and some of main squad players be 5* ... and i see that your team need many great players to go on.

and don't worry for losing matches this always happen to all players and to me personally (And as you know i can counter any formation usual and unusual) but it's happening don't be sad.

but if you wanted to won and go so far in league you must buy the players i asked you about ... (AML 4* or 5* - DL 4*/5* - 2 striker 4*/5*) and this need tokens and money and if you couldn't buy token in this time from season and if you wait to accumulate tokens for a week or more then i think you will be late.

this game is as follows :

buying tokens + buying 5* players + good formation(not v.good even) = then this means you can even won the league trophy and go on CL and CUP.

think in my words and if you need any thing you know who to find me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    What is the best way to beat a 4-1-4-1 formation ? Thanks!
    4 5 1 V stile ... normal mentality ... mixed passing ... counter attack if your strikers and AMR/L have good speed ... offside trap.
    AuroraXXI likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowIndyAyer View Post
    ---ST--ST--
    ---MC--MC--MR
    DL-DC-DC-DC-DR
    -----GK-----

----

so maybe playing with 4 Defencers?

---ST--ST---
    AML-----AMR <---- both up
    -----MC----- <---- up
    ----DMC------ <---- down(?)
    DL-DC--DC-DR <---- DL/R up
    ----GK-------

offensiv - both flanks - whole pitch - short passing - offside trap
    this means you lost the control on ball buy playing with only one MC.

if you can play with 4 3 2 1 it will be great and red Arrows at AMR/L this means you play with 1 basic striker and 2 coming from back so it will works good ... and by playing with 3 MCs this means you also will control the game at med and forward.

Orders : normal mentality ... mixed passing ... counter attack ... offside trap.
    and good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordu View Post
    the best option to beat this :
    DC-DC-DC
    DML-DMR
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST

is a 4-4-2 with normal mentality, down both flanks, short passing, zonal marking with normal tackling. No counterattack and no offside trap ?
    3-2-3-2

DC-DC-DC
    DML-DMR
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST

The 3-2-3-2 can be beaten by the 4-4-2 Classic.

Best used with normal mentality, down both flanks, short passing, zonal marking with normal tackling. No counterattack and no offside trap.

yep like this

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I saw your team my friend and I see if you need to go far and win trophies you need at least all of your main squad be 4* and some of main squad players be 5* ... and i see that your team need many great players to go on.

and don't worry for losing matches this always happen to all players and to me personally (And as you know i can counter any formation usual and unusual) but it's happening don't be sad.

but if you wanted to won and go so far in league you must buy the players i asked you about ... (AML 4* or 5* - DL 4*/5* - 2 striker 4*/5*) and this need tokens and money and if you couldn't buy token in this time from season and if you wait to accumulate tokens for a week or more then i think you will be late.

this game is as follows :

buying tokens + buying 5* players + good formation(not v.good even) = then this means you can even won the league trophy and go on CL and CUP.

think in my words and if you need any thing you know who to find me
    Hiya Adel, you were on time but not sure why it didn't work. Puzzling.

Anyway, just lost another game 5-1...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Playing against a very attacking 3-2-3-2 tonight:

-----ST-------ST-----
    AML-----AMC-----AMR
    -----MC------MC-----
    ----------------------
    -----DC--DC--DC-----

I'm playing at home, I have all 5 stars, he has only 2 5*, and maybe this is important, his GK is 3* and AMR is 2*

Very important game to me, I'm 3rd place and he's 2nd right now. Thanks.

EDIT:

I was thinking 3-2-2-2-1, some people call it the butterfly?

--------ST--------
    AML----------AMR
    ----MC----MC----
    DML----------DMR
    ----DC-DC-DC----

Maybe a slight variation, changing one MC for a DMC. Is that okay?
    yes 3 2 2 2 1 will work great to counter your opponent's formation with these orders also :

Normal mentality ... down both flanks ... long passing ... counter attack ... no offside trap (he has 2 AML/R/C) so no offside trap ... own half.

how to beat this 31411??
    DC-DC-DC
    DMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    AMC
    ST

any idea??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by senz777 View Post
    how to beat this 31411??
    DC-DC-DC
    DMC