Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    By orders he means go to squad / orders and read your Team Mentality = Offensive / Focus Passing = Normal / Pressing Style = Normal / Tackling = Normal sometimes aggressive / Passing = Normal and if red cards or injuries in opponents Team or some players of mine are on fire i use left or right/ Marking Style = Normal
    and yes/no on counter / offside trap NO.
    Focus Passing = Normal?? i dont understand.... ¿To the Middle or to the Flanks?
    Passing = Normal??? i dont understand..... ¿Short, mixed or Long?
    Pressing Style = Normal?? i dont understand... ¿Own Half or Whole pitch??
    Marking Style = Normal???? i dont understand... ¿Zonal or Man on Man?
    t11_fan likes this.

I think that your formation can be beaten with 3-1-4-2.

Don´t know how it´s in english, but haven´t changed a thing in Focus Passing, Passing, Pressing Style or Marking style, so the normal setting, meaning if you don´t change a thing! so in some of these it is mixed or so in finnish sekalainen and in pressing "the whole field", finnish koko kenttä and to marking zonal... that i meant with normal setting

Rookie
    Don´t know how it´s in english, but haven´t changed a thing in Focus Passing, Passing, Pressing Style or Marking style, so the normal setting, meaning if you don´t change a thing! so in some of these it is mixed or so in finnish sekalainen and in pressing "the whole field", finnish koko kenttä and to marking zonal... that i meant with normal setting
    You can change one second your language see the orders write what you see here and after change to your native language.
    Last edited by ciri; 10-21-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Apprentice
    Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-cats.jpg

I noticed that playing against "friend" is much more difficult then without. End your friendship before the new season... offcourse only those who are in the same level the you are... had few friends, who used a lot of money in this game and i can´t or won´t compete with that... meaning who uses more money, even thats not a guarantee for success... Tried it the first time and im no. 1 in the league with 8W-0T-0L and goals 42-1 and bought 89 tokens so far and doing fine

Red face My New Team and Statistics in the League + settings

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top1.jpgBest Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top2.jpgBest Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top3.jpg
    ciri and Let's Rock like this.

I noticed that playing against "friend" is much more difficult then without. End your friendship before the new season... offcourse only those who are in the same level the you are... had few friends, who used a lot of money in this game and i can´t or won´t compete with that... meaning who uses more money, even thats not a guarantee for success... Tried it the first time and im no. 1 in the league with 8W-0T-0L and goals 42-1 and bought 89 tokens so far and doing fine
    League is not interesting if you unfriend your friends which have strong teams. Playing against strong competition is always more entertaining. You can always defeat bot/abadoned teams, but that is not cool.
    Kylos likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Well i was told otherwise, read this thread backwards, that i would only play against friends... i tried it now and now you are complaining ?!? Well i got bored to play 6 seasons with the same guys and how i meantioned that i don´t wan´t to use money so much like they do so im good now!

Don´t forget this one... it´s my app for success Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-top4.jpg

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast