Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: When and how you should use the game orders & Tactics? Let's see here :)

Nice guide Adel, worths reading for sure by any manager !
    I would make black colored fonts to go normal size but thats just my view, it would be compact and easier to read imo.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Very well written guide, Adel. It helps a noobie like me a lot. :-)

Banned
    great work Adel Gamal.
    But, when and how we should use offside trap & counter attack?

thanks in advance

Rookie
    Great stuff Adel and thanks a lot for posting that ...... But now i am confused on how give my order when I play my 4 5 1 V ... Against a 4 4 2 for example? Because that did not fit in any of your recommendation?? I am lost and confused now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    great work Adel Gamal.
    But, when and how we should use offside trap & counter attack?

thanks in advance
    Done
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; Today at 07:04 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Great stuff Adel and thanks a lot for posting that ...... But now i am confused on how give my order when I play my 4 5 1 V ... Against a 4 4 2 for example? Because that did not fit in any of your recommendation?? I am lost and confused now.
    You should be able to use the orders and put it after reading this thread very well, but I'll explain one more time

4 5 1 V stile against 4 4 2 :

you should know that 4 4 2 is very balanced formation and have no weak points and if you wanted to win against it 4 5 1 may work and may not work and this from my experience in facing this complicated formation and you can better using 3 5 2 Strait and also 4 5 1 V is not bad and you can use 4 3n 2W 1 also will be great.

the orders for all previous formation would be as follows :

Normal/attacking mentality (but i recommend attacking because your opponent surely will play normal) ... mixed & mixed (this because it's back is solid and it has wingers) ... whole pitch (try to control the ball and the possession) ... no counter attack (but if you saw that your opponent playing attack then change it to counter) ... offside trap.

great work Adel..

but what about tackling.. i always use normal..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keepout24 View Post
    great work Adel..

but what about tackling.. i always use normal..

I'll add another section in this thread about the tackling

Outstanding Adel, the forum needed a thread for Orders.

A couple of questions. You say you play attacking, even hard attacking usually. Do you alter your mentality when playing at home or away?

Or, if your team is stronger, then you play attacking whether at home or away?

I tend to play short passing when attacking at home. I also tend to play normal mentality & mixed passing when away, even if my team is stronger. How do you feel about that?

I suppose what I am saying, if your team is stronger, and you dominate possession, whether home or away, should we play attacking with short passing?

Thanks again, m8
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Outstanding Adel, the forum needed a thread for Orders.

A couple of questions. You say you play attacking, even hard attacking usually. Do you alter your mentality when playing at home or away?

Or, if your team is stronger, then you play attacking whether at home or away?

I tend to play short passing when attacking at home. I also tend to play normal mentality & mixed passing when away, even if my team is stronger. How do you feel about that?

I suppose what I am saying, if your team is stronger, and you dominate possession, whether home or away, should we play attacking with short passing?

Thanks again, m8
    1- I'm usually play with hard attacking home or away and my main squad always 6* and the weakest are 5* 99%.
    2- Short passing need too much players in middle like if u play with 4 4 2 classic or 3 5 2 or any formation contain 4 or 5 player at middle so using short passing need strait middle and 4/5 in mid.
    3- mixed passing focus used when you didn't find any weak point in your opponent formation like his wingers or DR/L or his mid.
    4- The possession come from using whole pitch beside using strong players not depending on attacking ... you may play with normal mentality and whole pitch and then the possession become for you ... and you may play with attacking mentality/own half and you lose the possession so what?

The possession depends mainly on whole pitch/strong players but about the players it represent secondary element in possession

Anything else m8 ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast