Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    "I know that im the best guy the game has ever been played by"-pricop,cloverfield,khris,nik,vernie,maniaque,haird ryer,ac milan bla blah blah
    No, we all just know you aren't

I think this thread will look a bit better after muting your posts :thumbsup:
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

People take them too seriously, trying to feed their egos by showing-off.

Normal people … believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.Nordeus believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.

"I know that im the best guy the game has ever been played by"-pricop,cloverfield,khris,nik,vernie,maniaque,haird ryer,ac milan bla blah blah
    Self trolling at it's best 😝

Banned
    This looks like an ad for tokenbuyerswinplt.com
    Highlife likes this.

Hi i really dont understand this thread.it spoils the identity of top eleven as a game.i just joined the forum this month and i didnt expect this.btw sean has helped me get 3 very important results this season with his advice.aeast he helps beginners like me instead of boasting im on his side.btw my name's kanchelskis

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlife View Post
    least he helps beginners like me instead of boasting im on his side.
    There's no sides. It seems there is one person making threads and "boasting" about magical, ultra-rare formations and a Perfect Season. Sean Gomez is choosing to trash the rest of us, childishly and arrogantly. The list of names he mocked include some forum members who spend much of their time helping new users (who help all the time in all areas, not just, you know, for the last week and a half), and 3 highly active moderators.

He's choosing to ignorantly accuse some of us of buying tokens, as some lame defense mechanism against other players pointing out his egotism (is he close to 5000 likes and giving up his secrets?) and self-righteousness. He's very petty, and while giving tactical advice is great, being a mature, cooperative forum community member rather than acting as he is, feels a bit more important.

Btw, LeMan isn't a token buyer. Comparing the tokens from S7 to S11 in the shots I posted it can be discovered that Pueblo doesn't even spend the tokens we earn each season from the 30T contract and 50T association. Nobody buys tokens to maintain a team with Pueblo's quality %.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All I want to say is that none of you'll .literally NONE have won the league(perfect)by 19 points
    Sorry, did you missed my video? I won the league by 26-0-0 with a perfect clean sheet and 27 points advantage from 2nd and as far as I know 27>19.

Again, congratulations for your performance but winning the league by 19 points or 27 points my case is actually much easier then winning the league by 2,3 points, the hard leagues are those one when you go head to head with an opponent till the end of the season. I still remember how lucky I was in many seasons when I won with the same number of points but more goals and better results in the direct games.

I actually know dozens of managers who won with 26-0-0 so the "perfect formation" can be also dozens of formations but not so many made it pure perfectly with 0 goals conceded. For me that means perfectly.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you can't see it in the video, you can see it in the picture.

But just because I won it with 26-0-0, no goals conceded, over 170 scored and 27 points away from 2nd, doesn't make me a better manager then you or others. There can be many, many factors at the middle and a huge one is the luck because we all know and I can tell you from own experience that I've been "trolled" by the game, positive and negative as well so I can't assume the credits for all my results.

Friendly advice, remember that when you think you did it, somebody already did it better, there are few million leagues played monthly, few dozens of millions of league per year, imagine all the possibilities.

Another friendly advice would be to use only one single forum account as long is strictly prohibited to use more then one. We can see that Highlife and Seangomes12 is just the same account so...

The best manager is the one who's happy with what he won so far and manage to enjoy the game with all the bad and good parts.

PS: Very well said Cloverfield
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-dergo.jpg  
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 04-25-2017 at 01:34 PM.
    Sunil Chetri, madflo19 and brolly like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-lol-1.jpg

Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-lol-2.jpg

Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-lol-3.jpg

Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-lol-4.jpg

LOL that's surreal

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    There's no sides. It seems there is one person making threads and "boasting" about magical, ultra-rare formations and a Perfect Season. Sean Gomez is choosing to trash the rest of us, childishly and arrogantly. The list of names he mocked include some forum members who spend much of their time helping new users (who help all the time in all areas, not just, you know, for the last week and a half), and 3 highly active moderators.

He's choosing to ignorantly accuse some of us of buying tokens, as some lame defense mechanism against other players pointing out his egotism (is he close to 5000 likes and giving up his secrets?) and self-righteousness. He's very petty, and while giving tactical advice is great, being a mature, cooperative forum community member rather than acting as he is, feels a bit more important.

Btw, LeMan isn't a token buyer. Comparing the tokens from S7 to S11 in the shots I posted it can be discovered that Pueblo doesn't even spend the tokens we earn each season from the 30T contract and 50T association. Nobody buys tokens to maintain a team with Pueblo's quality %.
    I subscribe every word. If any moderator thinks in closing this thread, a lot of people will be on board

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast