Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    LoL...Kabbadi and Kho Kho requires so much Stamina and Strength that no other sports require......

Especially Kabbadi requires a lot of physical strength and agility...
    I meant the slightly similar game we used to play, not Kho-Kho and Kabbadi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    I meant the slightly similar game we used to play, not Kho-Kho and Kabbadi.
    Kabbadi is played by many Asian Countries and also features as a sport in Asian games...I think peoples from Bangladesh, Chinese Taipei, India, Iran, Nepal, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand would know about Kabbadi...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I played football, volleyball and threw the Javelin at school.

I really liked watching Kabbadi too. At one point in time when the new Channel 4 came out in the UK it had a Kabbadi programme or one that included it, don't remember the name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I played football, volleyball and threw the Javelin at school.

I really liked watching Kabbadi too. At one point in time when the new Channel 4 came out in the UK it had a Kabbadi programme or one that included it, don't remember the name.
    You know about Kabbadi that's surprising......

Besides football I am also a huge Ice Hockey and Tennis fan. I would consider myself a fan of sports in general though, so there isn't really a sport I won't watch or play
    Last edited by RJSlow; 09-14-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I like to play football (especially futsal & mini-football) & running but I'm doing other sports too, like ping-pong, tennis, cyclism and so on!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is nearly that magical time in the year when my three favorite sports to watch are all happening; being a Cardinals fan means usually a post-season, when that happens I am happy as a clam.

Hey RJ what your favorite ice hockey team? The Wild? The 'Hawks? I cannot imagine you a Dead Wings fan, The Badgers, maybe.. I will watch just about any hockey game but the Wings, so glad the realignment took them to the other conference.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It is nearly that magical time in the year when my three favorite sports to watch are all happening; being a Cardinals fan means usually a post-season, when that happens I am happy as a clam.

Hey RJ what your favorite ice hockey team? The Wild? The 'Hawks? I cannot imagine you a Dead Wings fan, The Badgers, maybe.. I will watch just about any hockey game but the Wings, so glad the realignment took them to the other conference.
    I'm a Hawks fan. But don't worry Cat, I am one of the few Hawks fans that does not hate the Blues. I can't stand the Red Wings either though, but I miss the rivalry and being able to play and beat them since they were moved to the east conference
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I married one. I can see a vial of the 2013 United Center ice from where I sit. Yep. 'Course he is also a Cubs fan, but there is so much futility in that he has only been watching hockey the last few years... He still calls the Blues "one of those lowly expansion teams." HA. But yeah it's happy times for 'Hawks fans, they get to play in yet ANOTHER outdoor game this season.
    RJSlow likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Hockey is my life.

I actually play hockey for a hobby. I'm one of the crazy fools who thinks it's fun to put ones self in front of that 6 oz chunk of vulcanized rubber. Sadly at the moment I am living in an area where hockey isn't popular (fools!) so I haven't been on the ice since the start of spring.

Obviously, I like football/soccer and I'm terrible at it, but beyond that I'm only into recreational sports. Stuff like horseshoes, volley ball, ultimate frisbee, and bowling.

I cannot stand American Football, Baseball, or Basketball. I have a habit of falling asleep to those kind of sports. Even watching it live and in person.
    RJSlow likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast