Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Regarding the token loss when bidding on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Why don't you guys take the game as is?
    Because of some stupid bidders that have too much EGO to lose a bid and don't stop until they spend 120 tokens - you all want to change the game. Take the energy you use in writhing these stupid comments and USE your brains and buy 2 Scout Players and one on the market with the other 20 tokens. On the scout list you have no competition and you know what you pay and what you get.
    This game can be improved but is never going to improve due to "your" comments and suggestions.
    Some of you wander why no one is reading your suggestions... well - that's why - because you keep requesting stupid things.
    Yeah it was my ego and my own fault, I know that. But this is the forum part called: SUGGESTIONS incase you've missed that son. I put my suggestion here, and incase you have no good comments on why it would be a bad suggestion and just come here and call me stupid, no brain etc. and dont even try to argue in anyway - then you can get the **** out of my thread retard.

TS, Why don't u think about the consequences if everyone who lost a bid gets back their token.

For example, Since if i lose i will get back my token, I JUST BID AND BID for fun EVEN if i DONT really need that players. Make the LAST BIDDER/Buyer suffer from unwanted bidder.

Price of that "cheap" and "unknown" players become superbly expensive and cost lots of token for the buyer.

Every players will DEFINITELY goes to ALOT of KNOCKOUT ROunds.

Sooner or later, all left the game because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by SimaZhao View Post
    TS, Why don't u think about the consequences if everyone who lost a bid gets back their token.

For example, Since if i lose i will get back my token, I JUST BID AND BID for fun EVEN if i DONT really need that players. Make the LAST BIDDER/Buyer suffer from unwanted bidder.

Price of that "cheap" and "unknown" players become superbly expensive and cost lots of token for the buyer.

Every players will DEFINITELY goes to ALOT of KNOCKOUT ROunds.

Sooner or later, all left the game because of that.

Read ALL my posts, I explained there. This will not happen.

I guess the "moderators" won't answer anymore because they've got no good answers and probably know they're wrong. Hopefully someone more important at Nordeus will check this out.

I think that the best way is to reward losing bidders with an amount of token spent in the auction; for example, no token refund until 5th knockout, then 1 token till 7th knockout, 2 till 9th knockout, and so on, just to don't leave poor players without tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by mlulurgas View Post
    I think that the best way is to reward losing bidders with an amount of token spent in the auction; for example, no token refund until 5th knockout, then 1 token till 7th knockout, 2 till 9th knockout, and so on, just to don't leave poor players without tokens.
    Yes, this is also a good idea. But it seems that the "administrators" left this thread to die because they cannot come with any good arguments. I've however contacted the Nordeus Support team where they're a bit more proffesional and actually discuss/answer things.

I guess the admins here is not emplyees of Nordeus but just some random guys that are active on forums and therefore got the admin post.

I'm not sure what the difference is between admins and mods on the forum, but they have no say in the implementation of all these ideas, only the developers can do that. They don't have to do anything in this thread, but you should know that they are always looking at these ideas and working on implementing what they think is good, though of course it's understood that T11 is a business to them and they can't be giving too much away.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15