Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Regarding the token loss when bidding on a player.

Regarding the token loss when bidding on a player.

Hello!

I was just bidding on a player worth around 1-1.5M and approx 5-15tokens. Unfortunately I had another maniac like me bidding on that player. It ended on like 130tokens and a price of 13m or something.

Here is the proof:
    Regarding the token loss when bidding on a player.-horunge.jpg

I know that this is not a normal case, but I cant by see the fact that I lost ALOT of tokens on this, worth probably around 130 swedish crowns. I know it was my own choice to keep bidding. But I still see NO POINT in all that we loose our tokens just by bidding, even if we do not win. Then we might aswell loose our money...?

I know you're a company and you need to make profit to survive, but you need to think about your customers aswell. I know that I wont buy new tokens atleast for 2-3months. But I really think that this takes the joy out of the game, losing hard earned tokens and not even getting a player. First time I tried to buy a player I had saved 32-33 tokens for almost 1 month just to buy a good player and guess what, I lost him. After that I've purchased tokens 3 times 80 tokens which is 240 tokens, and I lost pretty much 130-140 tokens just on this. It's really riddicilous.

I think you should fix so a player(customer) doesn't lose his tokens after bidding on a player.

Regards
    Anamnesis likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Gurr, it will be unfair for the rest of players (your idea), for what you pay you are rewarded, it's fair also is your job what are you doing with tokens, nobody forced you to go so far.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gurr View Post
    Hello!

I was just bidding on a player worth around 1-1.5M and approx 5-15tokens. Unfortunately I had another maniac like me bidding on that player. It ended on like 130tokens and a price of 13m or something.

Here is the proof:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horunge.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	872

I know that this is not a normal case, but I cant by see the fact that I lost ALOT of tokens on this, worth probably around 130 swedish crowns. I know it was my own choice to keep bidding. But I still see NO POINT in all that we loose our tokens just by bidding, even if we do not win. Then we might aswell loose our money...?

I know you're a company and you need to make profit to survive, but you need to think about your customers aswell. I know that I wont buy new tokens atleast for 2-3months. But I really think that this takes the joy out of the game, losing hard earned tokens and not even getting a player. First time I tried to buy a player I had saved 32-33 tokens for almost 1 month just to buy a good player and guess what, I lost him. After that I've purchased tokens 3 times 80 tokens which is 240 tokens, and I lost pretty much 130-140 tokens just on this. It's really riddicilous.

I think you should fix so a player(customer) doesn't lose his tokens after bidding on a player.

Regards
    If people got back their tokens after bidding, they can bid unlimited tokens on a player knowing they'll get their tokens back at the end if they lose and the bidding will go on forever. Bad idea.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Gurr, it will be unfair for the rest of players (your idea), for what you pay you are rewarded, it's fair also is your job what are you doing with tokens, nobody forced you to go so far.
    How can it be unfair for the rest of the players? They will get it back if they lose a bid, the same way they get the money back if they lose a bid.
    And if you win a bid you lose tokens + money. I see NO POINT at all except for your profit when it comes to losing tokens.

I know nobody forced me to go so far, and I wrote that aswell in my topic : "I know it was my own choice to keep bidding."

You should really try to read my whole topic before replying. I see no sense in your reply post at all, you might try to explain again.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If people got back their tokens after bidding, they can bid unlimited tokens on a player knowing they'll get their tokens back at the end if they lose and the bidding will go on forever. Bad idea.
    Yeah this might be true, but in that case the one with the most tokens/cash will win. Not everyone will buy 5000 tokens just to be able to bid for players, and you will still loose your tokens when you win. So if a bid goes on to 1000 tokens and you finally win it, you will lose 1000 tokens(the one who lost wont loose it tho). So therefore I dont think people will go on bidding forever.

I dont know if you missunderstood me but I dont mean that the player that wins the bid will get the money/tokens back ofcourse. Only the ones that lose it.
    Anamnesis and QuocBao like this.

Funny, I think both Pricop and dv8r understand you perfectly as this topic has come up many times before, and I see plenty of sense in both their replies. Personally, I'm fine with the current system, I'm operating on a set budget of 35 tokens a season from my sponsor.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Funny, I think both Pricop and dv8r understand you perfectly as this topic has come up many times before, and I see plenty of sense in both their replies. Personally, I'm fine with the current system, I'm operating on a set budget of 35 tokens a season from my sponsor.
    Maybe, then I must have misunderstood them. However, I didn't see Pricops point in that post. Felt too short and not really explaining, just stating that it would be unfair somehow. I would be glad if he could explain in more detail or something.

I was talking about this, maybe I was wrong and I didn't understand you.

What do you mean by customer, simple user or somebody who paid for tokens?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I was talking about this, maybe I was wrong and I didn't understand you.

What do you mean by customer, simple user or somebody who paid for tokens?
    I mean everyone playing the game. Everyone is your customers wether or not they pay for tokens bro you should know that.

Yes but even like that, why players should pay for tokens? I mean Nordeus will lose a lot of moneys in this way, to host 8M account is not something cheap.

Also, all teams will be 5 stars plus. Anyway developers created "Negotions" where you don't lose tokens or moneys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast