Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Add a section for the "groups" maybe?? ...at now if we wanna go to a group of something (indonesian players... for spanish players.. sell jersey's, group to add friends...) is like to go in another place... in another page very far away... I've to go to my personal page, go to groups, and... thant's somenthing not close to us, I think.. maybe if you put the section under the english forum... or like a section of the forum (..we have a thread for...-suggestions, add friends, off topic, football discussion... why not? "Groups"?? ) ... will be more "near us" and people will use it more, cos at now is something underutilized....
    ?^^

can be added forums for languages ​​not on the forum.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've tried in three browsers (Firefox Chrome Opera), they all have issues when I go to search, single content: The forum suggestion/feedback thread-error.jpg

And the fields are all jacked up so I can't select/change the pull downs: The forum suggestion/feedback thread-error-2.png
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-04-2014 at 01:44 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never noticed this thread on the forums since i started coming here... weird
    Well, yeah, the forums is great. I have no idea about the old forums, but this one is surely very good and well managed. I only want the PM inbox capacity to be increased from 50 to at least 75 or maybe 100... The inbox often overflows. And also this function should be there that if the inbox is full and so one can't receive a new PM, then that PM should be kept on waiting till the inbox is cleared and then it gets delivered automatically Currently, the person needs to send the PM again. And one should know beforehand whether the person he is writing to has a full box. Sometimes u write the whole history, and when u press send it tells that the receiver's inbox is full!!!! And that is surely irritating

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Станимир Христов View Post
    ''Have ideas on how to make Top Eleven better? Tell us here!''
    i like

Make the Europa League - and - and who in the Champions League 3rd place ranking as Europe misses - as in real European competition! =)

Just make championships countries =)

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey guys,

Since the forums are new, there might still be kinks to work out. If you see anything not working that you think should be working, please let me know. If you have any other suggestions regarding forum functionality, they also go in this thread.

We are also aware that we have an issue with bots registering and posting. Thank you all for reporting problematic posts and helping us react promptly. We're putting in a bit more security to address the issue.
    Cant you add some fitur like Chatting Room in this forum. I mean like on the old forum. Thanks.
    YOU PIESS !!

MDKII
    We won't be adding a chat room, since it would put more strain on the server and would require more manpower to moderate.

I have also increased the maximum number of PMs to 200 for registered users.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    My suggestions are as follows:

-Add audio during games, even if they are simple, since there is a mobile vibration.

-The ability to reset skill points players so they could distribute them otherwise.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The seaches are fixed. sweet. But now the advanced uploader, select files button cannot be clicked. Simple one works but the button's not outlined, just words.The forum suggestion/feedback thread-untitled.png

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast