Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New features for game

1. Pre Season Friendlies as Testing for the team rather than straight into Cup Match and NIVEA Super League Match No.1 (In which for the former one, I rarely won without power training)
    2. Friendlies help increase training bonuses
    3. Youth Academy costs less than 10 tokens instead of 15, free player should be 3*
    4. Instant reserve player that can be loaned for 1 token per day per player. This helps if your team suffered from injury storm and you ran out of med packs
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

The problem with most of the suggestions I've read is they're making player's life easier ad simplier. But it ruins the balance, guys, think about it!
    A game is supposed to be tough, at least sometimes. Fun comes with success, success comes with skill, skill comes with struggle. No pain, no toys =]
    LeManiaque and cookizzz like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    4, instant reserve player is interesting and new, a token penalty to adopt a player for 1 match. It's a tricky "price point" because you can buy red, or tokens+ cash buy a transfer player.

But to generically borrow a 99% player, maybe a token range depending on position, SA, and "rating history".

It's not a full loan system, but it is a new idea from CM-16

Again like Tox said, it changes things... Do you blow your 35tk on a single game full of 99% subs?
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 12-27-2016 at 06:44 PM.
    CM-16 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Deun View Post
    It would be awesome if add a feature to buy now a player from live transfer market because why not.
    'Buy now' is actually available. It's just not available all the times.

For negotiation, if an offer is made and agreed by the owner, transfer will be effective immediately.

For scout, if token requirement is met, offeror can also immediately get the player.

For auction, buy now is impossible because it is so designed with a deadline for bidding. If you really wish to 'buy now', you should bookmark the player and wait. If the auction is over and there is no bid, new negotiation offer can be made and probably 'buy now' is possible if the owner agrees with your offer.

In my opinion, managers should not be fully convenient all the times. Difficulties make a game more interesting.
    Bunzo likes this.

Now I got new ideas for the Youth Academy

After certain amount of days, you'll be rewarded with homegrown academy players depending on your Youth Academy level (for example 2 for level one and the numbers increase each time you level up the facility) and they are all ranging from 2 to 5 stars. Then we will choose 1 free player from the 2 star roster and if we decide to add more, we are given opportunity to sign more using tokens and I'd like these prices :

Adding 1 player costs 1 Token
    2* players cost nothing
    3* players cost 1 Token each
    4* players cost 2-3 Tokens each
    5* players cost 3-5 Tokens each

At least I'm saying this because you're only given 2 players with the higher one being priced more than 10Ts and occasionally they are in the position that you don't really need (example you are running 4-5-1 V formation but rewarded with an MR and an AMC).

Then the players you don't sign will be added to the transfer market as Nordgens (because I don't think Nordeus will like U-30 free agents) available for other managers to put their buttloads of tokens on
    Last edited by CM-16; 12-29-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12