Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Browser version feature requests

I would love to see a "privacy" feature, e.g. being able to play the browser version without having to share personal data with the NSA (Facebook, Google and all other dirty NSA friends). I appreciate your efforts while considering my request, however, I'm well aware that such a rich "feature" won't get implemented until I drop dead...
    Gert Funck and ChaosManager like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

About negotiations:

Notification should show not only the money but also the token that your player was sold , like the old version.
    Also you should be able to access the player sold and the team-buyer from this notification.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEarth View Post
    I would love to see a "privacy" feature, e.g. being able to play the browser version without having to share personal data with the NSA (Facebook, Google and all other dirty NSA friends). I appreciate your efforts while considering my request, however, I'm well aware that such a rich "feature" won't get implemented until I drop dead...
    If you were born at the middle earth age as says your name I guess maybe this will never happen...

just a joke

vad
    Apprentice
    Features of the old version I miss in the new one:

1. Numeric percentages of the moral of the players in squad/selection view.
    2. Popups about important events when the game starts - two new young players (which is probably the most useless feature in the game by the way, but that's another topic), somebody made an offer, boosters from friends, "you don't have a jersey sponsor signed", and everything else to take care of. In the new version it's all much harder to find, in the old version it's all immediately visible.
    3. Different views in the squad panel - attacking skills, defending skills, physical and mental, stats, and more
    4. More informative view of the stadium,with clearly visible levels of everything.
    5. Realtime popups about others' games starting
    6. Being able to add friends - from your league, from the game you are watching (managers and other watchers)
    7. Overall, the team is much more manageable in the old version with its views and information. It gives more information more easily and you have much better picture of what's going on and what needs to be taken care of. I can even imagine that in the list above I may have overlooked something that in fact does exist in the new version also, but it only proves that there it's so much harder to find.

As you can see, many of these features are not purely cosmetics, but meaningful functionality that is not available in the new version. To get rid of the old version means to cut them off completely, and this is not a progress at all.
    Last edited by vad; 03-25-2017 at 12:27 AM.

As sincity point here in the 47#
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post449290

The training can be slightly improved to make it less time consuming, "fast" just adding a buto to repeat every training we do, too a template to save specific groups of drills.... (dspite that for me is fast as I do a clik under when the 1st whistle and in 1 second finishes ...)

And of course, make the % progress visible as this was well used in the last version to know who is a fast trainer and who do not easily.

Improve Assistant suggestions ad add this:

" X player and Y player have a yellow car, Khris called me to remind you that you should protect them for next matches".

This would be a super trolling if happens... 14M players suddenly wondering who is Khris LOL

I want to second this one:

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    3. Different views in the squad panel - attacking skills, defending skills, physical and mental, stats, and more
    Browser version feature requests-untitled.jpg

I use it to help me quickly sort players by individual skill in order to help me choose order of PK, FK, and CK.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    As cloverfield said, the daily skill point or the "man-of-the-match" skill point becomes a 4% increase to a random attribute.
    So, how exactly you select the area when you get the MOTM??
    Please, can you post a screenshot??
    I'm still waiting a response from Moi.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    make the % progress visible to know who is a fast trainer and who is not.

this ^^

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast