Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tanking - the Sisyphus project

Pro
    First : Tanking in real football exists and gaining stars is similar to players who are gaining experience... it's a choice and a right for every manager and no body has the right to object it ... but it can be regulated by making it difficult or unfavorable by stop providing tokens during the tanking season(s) ...

The real problem of tanking is related to the associations (as stated by Nikolgiorgos )

It can be easily fixed by two ways ::

1- STOP SHOWING 3 AND 4 STARS PLAYERS ON THE AUCTION

2- Allow managers to join / leave an association and captains to kick members ONLY at the end of each season and before the beginning of the new league ( 2 days /48 hours only )
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-15-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Agree -1 level every second season team remains level is good.
    If a manager remains in same level for 2 seasons in a row:
    1. he is tanking, so we have to stop exploit of tanking
    2. he has abandoned his team, who cares if he loses a star
    3. he has bad team and this will motivate him to invest buying new players
    madflo19 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

The absolute mess start from Asso the exploiter, cheat tanking or whatsoever trick you can imagine. All for the TOKEN and hence creating so many useless account. So reward TOKEN to dedicated managers who run his team season after season winning title in league cup and ucl. Reward them they truly desreve for being competitive. So tanking no rewards.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    I have a different point of view on this.
    If we look at the cup, league and CL draws, the teams are drawn in such a way that anyone can be the winner.
    Sure, you may be at a disadvantage sometimes, but you can still win.
    If you have a 4* team, you get drawn against other 4*/5* teams in these competitions (there are anomalies of course)
    You wont be paired against a team that is 2* greater than yours in cup or CL.

So, that doesnt justify a tanking season.
    There should be a 20% uniform deduction for all teams, irrespective of position in league.
    maloukees likes this.

I actually have some ideas to maybe change this Asso concept.

Here is my idea

You can still keep your Asso but there will be no weekend tournament anymore your Asso members will compete as usual in their League, CL league and Cup in there respective level.

There will be a leaderboard just like the mini challenge according to your Team quality like now in Asso.

We go by point from each member matches in their League CL and Cup.

Win 3 Draw 1 Lose 0 depending on how many matches you play. Full matches will be 52 if I am right, 26 league, Cl and Cup to the final. League winner 40pt runners up 30pt third 20pt 4th 10. Cl and Cup champion 20pt runners up 10.

So the Asso team that sit on top of the leaderboard end of season win and rewarded.

So this way i think tanker and expoiter wins nothing. Only dedicated manager win.

So managers share your ideas and improve my suggestion here.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    The absolute mess start from Asso the exploiter, cheat tanking or whatsoever trick you can imagine. All for the TOKEN and hence creating so many useless account. So reward TOKEN to dedicated managers who run his team season after season winning title in league cup and ucl. Reward them they truly desreve for being competitive. So tanking no rewards.

I agree, there should be free tokens for loyalty too, been playing the game everyday for 5 years of my life, surely that's a milestone lol. The longer you play the more free loyalty tokens you get etc

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Doors FC and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    I agree totally with,

Nordeus should just ban tanking at least not effective growing stronger than 120% for example.. just no very little gain in training and games.. to make the game more fair for everyone
    Doors FC likes this.

I agree. 120% max q if tanking.
    Doors FC likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12