Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Too too many friendlies, please forbid!!!

Dreamer
    Good job Nords!

Famous
    Great job Nordeus

Addicted
    yeah great job my *ss.

each bug created its doom for the non bug exploiters for at least 2-3 seasons....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    yeah great job my *ss.

each bug created its doom for the non bug exploiters for at least 2-3 seasons....
    2-3 seasons? It's a lot longer than that.
    Imagine a winger with fitness, speed and dribbling all @ 340% right now. Those skills will still be 200% after 7 seasons (even levelling up) and that's without any training gains in the intervening 7 seasons. An 18 year old with those kind of skills could play in a tanking team for the next 17(?) seasons - that's 2020!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    2-3 seasons? It's a lot longer than that.
    Imagine a winger with fitness, speed and dribbling all @ 340% right now. Those skills will still be 200% after 7 seasons (even levelling up) and that's without any training gains in the intervening 7 seasons. An 18 year old with those kind of skills could play in a tanking team for the next 17(?) seasons - that's 2020!
    yeah i agree.but there will be a new bug a lot sooner.thats why i put 2-3 seasons.but you are right........
    its a continuing problem for us who dont use bugs overall.....

Famous
    Everyone who agree to stop the friendlies ....

Lets us do it our selves!!
    And if we see someone who plans a friendliy against us and is much better in quality lets delete that friendly..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345