Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: DON'T remove friendlies...

DON'T remove friendlies...

... Until you create a better training system.

Those who don't agree with me can go Ferrari FXXK themselves. It's probably those who want their chances of success in this game to be the same as those who spend a lot of time on friendlies, which is not fair.

For those, who don't like seeing dozens of matches in their menu: I don't like seeing all those matches, too. Ask for a new tab for friendlies or something like that, don't ask to delete the whole friendly training, until there is a better training system.

(don't even try to censor something because there's nothing to censor)
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    (don't even try to censor something because there's nothing to censor)
    lol
    ok no, but you know, it's not very creative.
    You guys must understand how the forum works.
    The "weapon" we have here is to make suggestions.
    First ofc is to spot the issue and why the players of the game have this behavior.
    For example why so many people is tanking and how can we improve this.

Why people started playing so many friendlies and how can we improve this.
    The ideas of the Suggestions forum (and from other languages too) are forward to the devs from Voldara
    and (at least) attract their attention.
    Whatever we write here in posts between, is just a chit chat.
    KenoticFC, madflo19 and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The only thing I like about friendlies, is that finally people stopped making tanking posts every 2 days.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol
    that's why I mentioned that above.
    We forgot it
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So, a better training system basically should allow unlimited training in exchange of 0 condition consumption. Im gonna write this in my report.

It would be more easy just give all us 9*s x25... And job done.

Famous
    There are hints in the forum that this method of training certain skills to a high level will be closed "sooner than later", (and I'm not quoting anyone here).
    So as someone else in the forum has also posted "fill your boots", again, not quoting anyone.
    Amazing that a trick that has been ther all along is now causing such a stir.
    With highly developed players from the GK trick still around for another 6 months or so (if tanking), we now going to have players developed through frendlies floating around for the next year or more.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 08-21-2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Pressed wrong button
    Bunzo, madflo19 and khris like this.

Yes Chris, I agree that Ferrari should've given that car a more creative name

I created this thread as a response to that recent thread about limiting friendlies without bringing a better training system.

I also think that you admins or moderators have the power to move those 2 threads to suggestions section as you say it would've been better if they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The only thing I like about friendlies, is that finally people stopped making tanking posts every 2 days.
    It is called the art of distraction. If Im right, this occur now cuz before the friendlies had injuries + condition consumption in the earliest versions of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    There are hints in the forum that this method of training certain skills to a high level will be closed "sooner than later", (and I'm not quoting anyone here).
    So as someone else in the forum has also posted "fill your boots", again, not quoting anyone.
    Amazing that a trick that has been ther all along is now causing such a stir.
    With highly developed players from the GK trick still around for another 6 months or so (if tanking), we now going to have players developed through frendlies floating around for the next year or more.
    That's caused by Nordeus' management or devs not giving those problems higher priority. I'd be glad if they fixed upselling exploit, heavy tanking, association draw manipulation, a very old bug which happens when the association match has to be decided by penalties, training by friendlies (if they bring better training system) ,... But I guess it's more important to bring new challenges and other "useful" stuff.
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast