Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: DON'T remove friendlies...

Friendly training needs no skill and knowledge about the game at all. My 5 year old son could be the best team in his level when he has the time to set up friendlys all day long.

That's the problem I got with it. Even GK training took more skill. You had to manage your ressources (green packs) and train the right players with it, even though the drills didn't matter. But its more than friendlys. You pay nothing and gain a lot, completely unbalanced.

It destroys the game for the casual players. GK training was more casual friendly. Now its spend a lot of time or go ferrari yourself.
    Morph55 and madflo19 like this.

I remember that @nikolgiorgos used the exact same phrase for GK training
    and we all know how that ended...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Friendly training needs no skill and knowledge about the game at all. My 5 year old son could be the best team in his level when he has the time to set up friendlys all day long.

That's the problem I got with it. Even GK training took more skill. You had to manage your ressources (green packs) and train the right players with it, even though the drills didn't matter. But its more than friendlys. You pay nothing and gain a lot, completely unbalanced.

It destroys the game for the casual players. GK training was more casual friendly. Now its spend a lot of time or go ferrari yourself.
    It's definitely not easier than GK training.

You can either spend 9-15 red packs for healing injured player or you can buy a new player to replace him for 1 token. So you have to spend crazy amount of red packs per season or roughly 150 or 200 tokens if you prefer to spend tokens.

Not to mention the amount of time you have to spend on doing all this, changing formation tactics and set piece takers before normal matches and making sure your main 11 players will not be subbed to replace injured players in your starting squad for friendlies. If that happens and your important players are used in many friendlies in a day, you will have to spend green packs to boost their condition before normal matches. If you miss that, you may ruin your chances in the cup or CL.

Or maybe I'm missing some easier way of using friendlies?
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 08-21-2018 at 07:43 PM.
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

I will be sincere , i'm doing this too ( this friendly "training " ). But if they ask me , do you like it ? i would say absolutely No. What i saw in this years of playing (5) is that Nordeus is really slow, or better say not "reactive" , to find and fix some exploit that we ( players ) can use. If they ask me, why you are doing this ? To survive , the training system doesn't help at his current state.... and when you see your rivals bump from 115 to 120 in 1 day ( ! ) well.... you need to react somehow. The thing i can suggest is to move the friendly schedules to live matches page, like the last challenge matches.
    madflo19, Bunzo, Altiplano and 2 others like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Well tankers doesn't have to worry about nothing of all this ×D
    Bunzo and IImaestroII like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    indeed it's not easy.
    I did some tests those 3 days of the new season and figure out that if I 'm not watching my friendly game and intervene, the motm goes to a random player (a DL/R, DMC, MC) which I don't want and my game was useless.

But still it is better than this boring training system.
    I 've been asking for a damn repeat button (for individual training of 1-2 players) two years now
    but nothing
    Bunzo and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In my friend list there is manager who develop 9 stars team only with friendlies exploit. This become madness, should be stop immediately!

And one more thing, for what training system was destroyed and now we have to play hundreds friendly games? Do you feel how stupid is this?
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 08-21-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Pro
    Instead of promoting creativity with training ... Nordeus damaged the train system to make the game fair and stop creating mutant

The devs are now promoting stupidity by allowing dozens of daily friendlies and letting people have full squads of 9 stars above 300% for free

Devs are more narrow minded than I thought ...

Return the train system how it was and stop the abuse of friendlies
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-21-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Addicted
    What annoys me, is that while I’m playing the game - f.i. training or determining my strategy of the next upcoming match - I’m frequently disturbed by a friendly match being planned to start right away, in about 3 minutes from the moment it’s planned. These matches completely block my game play, since I cannot train my players while the match is being played. I’m not interested in these matches since I didn’t ask for them.

My suggestion is to let friendly matches no longer appear in the game of the manager being challenged. No announcement, no live view, no fixtures list, nothing.

In the mean time, I choose to unfriend any manager that schedules a friendly game against me. This is the only way to keep playing the game without being disturbed.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 08-21-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast