Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jose-cubo-t12-lv10-wooddy-fc-lv3.jpg

AAAAhhh xD jeje here one of the players that I had.. whan I started the game?? I think that yes.... but don't remember because I don't have pictures from 1st and 2nd season...-.-'

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-copa-6-victoria-final.jpg
    Here was the final of the cup that we won in the 6th season.
    he was in the team doing a great work with only 1 star of Q. What old times....

And.. if I know well, at now, he won 2 leagues in the last 3 seasons, in the Giusseppe FC, so, good job.^^

At now he is 30 years, and in a neew club, Wooddy FC, so, good luck José Cubo!
    Last edited by khris; 11-17-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Wiesse likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-pb190399.jpg

Yeah, I don't writte like the angels, but I like to writte in my notebook things of my team...^^

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-7-star-ferdinand-t12.jpg

well, today Rio Ferdinand won the 7*, so, only 4 players have to win it... ( yeap, Cisse is invisible for me...-.-' )

Songo'o is 74Q
    Roberto carlos and Matteo Brighi are 72Q
    and Shevchenko is 70Q

I wrotted a thing in my coach notebook^^ and is that i hope that this month I will have a ST from the academy, we have 64 tokens and really this month we don't will have the usuall budget of 176 tokens... so, the idea is train this team, to fight for the Champions League next month, without touch players... except, if, we have a young ST...
    Because really I've to say, that I... dont' know what I am doing sometimes, when I put players of 50 tokens in the field, whan I know that, my youngers are very effective...
    I think that for next matches a MC like Parada, DC like Duran, and the other MC Antelo have to have more oppotunities, starting the matches in the team.

That's a mental note* (^-^)
    Last edited by khris; 11-19-2013 at 11:00 PM.

ohhh yeah, and I have to say, ...what a great work of our GK in the 1st league match, he saved... all the corners, double corners, shoots... his name, the name of Songo'o appears near 12 times in the match...
    really the beter side of our team at now is the defense.... dont know what happen with the MC-ST's maybe the key will be to mix, as I said veteran players, with the youngers....
    maybe this is the key..^^

2nd match of league FCBayern München 5-0 Barca FC

Today we discover that our better player in the corners is M. Klose, so, he will shoot all corners, is like Jan vennegoor of Hesselink in the fouls, 75% scores or good assistance.

Too the universe was talking with us, and he tell us that, yeah, we have bad ST's but... I've to sell Edgar Davids, and buy the new MC.
    The universe told me this information with the injurie of Matteo Brighi in the minute 89'.

At now, we are in the 1st position of the league. We can sleep.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-2-t12-vs-barca-fc.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Attachment 15455Attachment 15456

well, sad moment for FCBayern München fans, our great player Edgar davids have to go in another club.... is very difficult at now see this player doing a goal... well, he did one some days ago, but, he is 29 years, and I think that he can continue his history in another club, and make history like some of my old players. He did 70 goals in 128 league matches, 30 goals in 53 CL matches and 17 goals in 29 cup matches.
    He started with us in the 5th season, and now 8 months after that, I can say that he is the favourite of all my players.
    Good luck!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t12-edgar-davids-venta1.jpg FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t12-venta-edgar-davids-2-%C3%B1os-restantes.jpg

ok, now I can upload it well xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-new-team-edgar-davids-t12.jpg

new team of edgar davids, the coach is a girl from Hong Kong, that last season won the league, was 2nd in CL, and 3rd i the cup
    good place^^

now is the moment to baptize the new MC...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-alineacion-t12.jpg

Ok, edgar Davids was from netherland, (I had Surinam as a country but... ) I selected a name from netherland,
    and he will be called Marc Overmars, nº7

Matteo Brighi can rest at now^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-3-team-12.jpg

3rd match league, Excellent jan vennegoor of Hesselink, did 1 goal, and 3 assistances, 2 to Cafú and 1 to Klose
    Fantastic our defense, Overmars did something (appears) and, when we changed Cissé The Invisible for Shevchenko, in 1 minute he had a opportunity to score, so... tomorrow we will have 2 youngers, and if I have a ST.... Cissé.... ...¬¬' ...(-.-)' maybe bye bye.

the bad notice, is another MC injuried, this time, is Ryan Giggs... but, with 5 treatments we can have brighi OK for tomorrow so, we have a plan...^^
    tomorrow we play against the favourite to fight for the league against us, so, he is from turkey, and I will put the match at 2:00 of the night.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast