Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

I'm surprised with this young player... now with 21 years win more than before... Duran!!!! Fighting with petrov and Rio Ferdinand to be the better DC!

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-duran-mas-229.jpg
    Mr. Marco likes this.

And now I've to say..... WHAT DID I SAID YESTARDAY???? yesterday I said that illegal formation will be in my team during all the season, and what's happening today? I DRAW! with the sustitutes without condition against a team 10 points better of quality (of promide, my 11 players that I use are same Quality, but.. sustitutes is bigger difference than 10! ) I draw! sooooo I didcovered the better formation to win against the 4-4-2 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD

with a 2-2-3-2-1 (-.-)*****never can imagine this

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-porto-bayern-vers2.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-porto-bayern-2-vers2.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-porto-bayern-3.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-klose-7-estrellas-75q-t11nv10.png

5 stars 65q
    6 stars 70q
    7 stars 75q
    8 stars 80q
    9 stars 85q
    10 stars 90q (as a reference..-.-')
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-fisico-y-mental-t11-nv10-jor9.jpg

I love fast people! in the fifa I bought only the faster players, so my target between this season and the next, is to have all players with 10 stars of speed. to start next level, with 9* of speed, and resistance.
    So, I want all players with 90 quality of speed. Work for it with our low budget! ...(^-^)'

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-edgar-davids-lv10-t11-jor-20.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-edgar-davids-t11-lv10-jor-20.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-venta-gary-murray.jpg

well, sad moment, because I have 2 new young players... I wanna sell the 2 stars player... but the other is a dl-dc, of 4 stars... and young so, I have to sell old glories that don't work... like time ago...
    I have 2 options, 1 is a defender, Gary Murray 27 years, the other Davids, 27 years too, great players... they had a moment together in the final of the champions league of the season 8, 9, (in the season 8, Murray, did a goal, and Davids too^^ we won 5-0)
    mmmhh...
    I... really love Davids, so, I know that my team play with 3 MC, and I have 7... and I use 4 defensers and have... 7 too, the normal is sell a MC and have a 8th defender... 4 to play, 4 supplies.... but, I love Edgar Davids
    so, at the end I have to remember that I was in the level 10 training during 2 months to win the CL in next level, and Murray, is older and will have 3 stars... so...
    Murray, we love you <3

I will sell this player, and the younger of 2 stars, ..if you are interested in this player, I am level 10, so thats = a 5* player for the level 7.
    I will have the dc.dl, and too, will think what to do with Davids... I want this player... or in my team during all his "professional" life... or in a friends team.

the young players is 63 of Quality so...^^ you know...

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t11-lv10-jor20-jan-vennegoor-hesselink.jpg

for me, the better player of our team. as you can see he is only at +1 skill point to have Speed of 10*

wikwik^^

I like Bayern for play, they are a very fairplay, they don't my club, but I like their play
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by duchao View Post
    I like Bayern for play, they are a very fairplay, they don't my club, but I like their play
    at now Bayern is in the better moment of his history, so fans can and have to enjoy, because things in this life are not forever..
    Well, for sure, I remember the final of the 99', LOL I like Bayern because when I was a kid I liked Oliver Kahn a lot, and at the end I am happy, cos he won the CL of 2001

hey and at the end... looking my team I am not really a person who don't likes Manchester united, if you see my team now... I have Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs, and van Nistelrooy playing... and was thinking in Beckham and Michael Owen, great players all, so

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t11-jor-26-j-vennegoor-hesselink.png

After 2 months training in the level 10, My dearest player jan vennegoor of hesselink have 90 of speed (^-^) that's = a 10 stars! and that's the result.
    next season will play for the league, and, as our fans know, in January will fight for our 4th Champions League.

PD:maybe you can think that we go slow training but really I am here during 1 or 2 hours per day to train, and without a big budget xD

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t11-nv10-%C3%BAltima-jornada-jan-vennegoor-hesselink.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-team-12th-season-level-10.jpg

And at the end this is the team we will use for next month. No new players will be.
    For level 10, the 6* is 70 of quality, the 11 players of the field have between 70-77 quality and Djibril Cissé is the 7* players that don't works very well, so he is not inside the team...-.-'
    As I said I like to train first the speed and resistance, maybe I've this thing... form the Fifa, of playstation,,, all time I was buying the faster players... so,

8 stars = 80, all are near of this quality, in this sense.
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t11-fin-temporada-fisico-y-mental.jpg
    Wiesse likes this.

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast