Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Go Forth & Conquer, Leo!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Big mistake. You should always take "extra for dedication" even if you go 26-0-0 with that contract you just taken, you would still end up with less than 35T in a season.
    Yeah dully noted when I took up that option. It's a 30T package with 100% league record. Willing to accept the loss of tokens if it means I'm given added motivation to manage my team & tokens properly. Been taking up the the 35T options for the last 2 seasons, just thought I'd spice up this season.

A friend and I in the same league also enforced a transfer window, so ours is closing this Sunday and reopens for 3 days between match 14 - 16.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 01-15-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Yeah dully noted when I took up that option. It's a 30T package with 100% league record. Willing to accept the loss of tokens if it means I'm given added motivation to manage my team & tokens properly. Been taking up the the 35T options for the last 2 seasons, just thought I'd spice up this season.

A friend and I in the same league also enforced a transfer window, so ours is closing this Sunday and reopens for 3 days between match 14 - 16.
    So you both decided to give yourselves an unofficial in-game challenge for the season, Not a bad way of playing the game I suppose.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yea...keeps us on our toes and interested. Unfortunately he chickened out on the token challenge so it just me challenging myself. No biggie
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Go Leo unveils new away kit for Season 5

Latest news

Go Leo unveils new away kit for Season 5

Go Forth & Conquer, Leo!-goleo_aways5.gif

Go Leo today unveiled a new away black kit for Season 5.

The kit design includes a striking white "wave" across the front shoulder and midriff. The black and white combination maintains the use of the club colours and the design pleased representatives from their fan club.

The new away kit is available to purchase at the club stores beginning today!
    Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Thriller at the Way

Latest News

Thriller at the Way

Peter Tracz grabbed a hattrick and man of the match award as Go Leo edged out a thriller 5-2 against familiar foes Jalak Lenteng at Lion's Way this morning.

Go Leo raced to a 2-0 halftime lead before Jalak Lenteng reduced the deficit 3 minutes after the restart. But the home side scored two quick goals within a space of 3 minutes to make it 4-1.

Captain Daniel Callsen-Bracker marked his return to the starting eleven by scoring his team's fifth in the 82nd minute but there was still time for the visitors to pull another back but it was too late to stage a comeback.

Go Leo top the league table on goal difference after winning their opening three matches. They next meet istiklal FC in the league today at 17:02 GMT+8.

Earlier in the day, Go Leo ran out comfortable 8-0 winners against San Lorenzo in their Group G Champions' League match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Go Leo on course to progress

Latest News

Go Leo on course to progress

Joe Pepper scored a first half equaliser before Sebastien Djidji notched the winner as Go Leo edged out Xaitan 2-1 in a tight encounter, keeping them on course to qualify as group winners from Group G. It also avenged their 2-3 home defeat in the first round of the group matches.

The result means that they top the group with nine points, two points ahead of rival Xaitan, heading into the final two matches of the group stage.

Go Leo reverted to their prefered three-man central midfield with Ahmad Wiyono shielding the back three. However, a very defensive Xaitan took the lead in the 24th minute as right back Tim Pressel eluded the defence to score.

It took 15 minutes for the visitors to draw level and it was free-scoring winger Pepper who popped up with the equaliser.

Within 8 minutes of the restart, Go Leo were ahead, thanks to a beautiful individual piece of skill by French striker Djidji.

After that, the match was played at a frantic pace with each side trying to out-counter each other. In the end, Djidji's winner was enough to give the visitors all three points.

Go Leo play a top of the table clash later this evening at Ude FC and this recent result will serve as a morale booster heading into that cruncher.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Lions tamed by Ude

Latest News

Lions tamed by Ude

Go Leo suffered their first league defeat in eight matches as they went down 4-2 in an attacking display to title rivals Ude. Despite taking the lead twice in the first half, hosts Ude equalised twice to make it 2-2 at halftime.

In the second half, Leo's defence crumbled as Ude added another two before Leo's playmaker Quentin Anani was substituted after suffering a minor knock.

The visitors could not find a way back into the match and the result now leaves them second, just a point behind Ude.

Go Leo will now look ahead towards salvaging their cup campaign as they try to overturn a 2-0 first leg deficit at Lion Way tomorrow morning.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

i like the titles, i used to add creative titles too but too lazy to cover individual matches
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i like the titles, i used to add creative titles too but too lazy to cover individual matches
    If you have not noticed I didn't post commentary for every matches, thats wayyyy to much effort and time. Just the key ones.

Thanks for giving a d@mn abt this thread. Cheers!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Where do they Go from here?

Latest News

Where to they Go from here?

Go Leo suffered their second straight league defeat, this time at home to title rivals Xaitan FC. The 1-2 home defeat came on the back of a 4-2 defeat to current leaders Ude.

The results leaves them 5 points off the top, not a very huge deficit, but morale in the Leo camp must be at a low at the moment. They were also dumped out of the cup prior to the clash with Xaitan.

After setting the early pace in the league this season, Go Leo's title challenge is at a risk of fizzling if they do not sort themselves out. Losses to two title rivals will surely raise some concern on their true title credentials.

Go Forth & Conquer, Leo!-league-8.jpg
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 01-22-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast