Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Buffs FC (Scottish Team) - server 112

Great you have had a good season !
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Thank you.

League Draw Season 8.

Managed to keep 7 together from last 2 seasons which have produced last day and second last day winners.
    One guy kicked me as friend after draw so he's on a revenge mission, 2 of them still refuse to add me as friends, my long time rival has improved heavily after sneaking into 7th on last day. IF I win this again the league might break up because that'd be 3 seasons in which 6 good teams can't get league trophy

The Buffs are ranked 6th by Q.

GERRINTAEUM!
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-22-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Tough draw u got there probably the teams with the quality below 50.0 should count themselves out of the league..... u team should do well considering the fact that your team quality is quite average....i'll propose to u that u get maybe 3 or 5 new faces to boost your chances

Best of luck tooo!!!!! #BuffsFc Come on buffs....bring him(Buffs Mad) joy!!!

Yeah we will improve a bit in next 3 days to close the Quality gap. We've sold a couple but not replaced it yet. We definately still need a new AMR/MR and another DMC.

Its actually quite fun being so tight and the fact that the same faces keep appearing means either they like it too or their egos can't let them leave without revenge. >.<

Not much action in Transfer Market (no early rise for NordGems, except by Skelpt Bahookie over at Dependiente).

So Buffs Mad called upon his Scouting network and secured one for all the older Dortmund fans among you.

Introducing........

Nice work Buffs ! good luck in this season
    Buffs Mad likes this.

As the window of opportunity to build a long-serving right winger closes Buffs Mad once more had to look to the market for a 1 season wonder.

The acquisition of Willie Johnston looks like a good piece of business. A promising start.

Team Performance

The story so far on D8

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-26-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Lol that'll teach me for boasting about my new AMR - 10 day injury. O.o (fortunately I got 7 treatments from videos today so he's healed but I'll rest him a day.)

Decided to recruit an Academy player to try to nurture and grow for next season. He cost 18T. I'll give him a few matches later to check whether he's worth more as a performer or a cash cow.

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast