Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more

  1. #121
    Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Yogyakarta
    Posts
    67
    logo and jersey maker at shop , that needs to be updated.
    Add choices in shapes... or make room for more creations.

  2. #122
    Rookie jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    98
    Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-sept.jpg

    So these jerseys will be available monthly or permanently?

  3. #123
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,985
    It will be available till the next one of October.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #124
    Rookie jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It will be available till the next one of October.
    so it's monthly. limited? now i have to spend 60t per month to get home & away RARE jerseys

  5. #125
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,985
    I will get only the away.
    The home jersey isn't anything special. There are other jerseys like this already (like Brazil blue).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #126
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    604
    Why I waste 30 tokens on a jersey, it’s only cosmetic , better buy a good player
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 PM.

  7. #127
    Rookie jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Why I waste 30 tokens on a jersey, it’s only cosmetic , better buy a good player
    I once have the same mindset like you. "Why waste tokens for something cosmetic!? Better buy player in the market to improve the team!"
    Back then there's a lot of official jersey/emblem sold for tokens not real money.
    Now I regret it because player only viable for few months, probably a year.
    But you can feel proud and accomplish to have this cosmetics jerseys and emblems.
    Heck you can even sold it for real money while the good players can only be sold for in game cash

  8. #128
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    I once have the same mindset like you. "Why waste tokens for something cosmetic!? Better buy player in the market to improve the team!"
    Back then there's a lot of official jersey/emblem sold for tokens not real money.
    Now I regret it because player only viable for few months, probably a year.
    But you can feel proud and accomplish to have this cosmetics jerseys and emblems.
    Heck you can even sold it for real money while the good players can only be sold for in game cash
    Is this allowed? I mean is it legal according to the rules?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213