Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Season 3 Level 3 Mid Season Update

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-4fbff7bc-7ce8-4913-bc75-1e24358d5b76.jpg

Statistics wise, I am having the best season ever. Dominating all competitions to date with massive margins. This should come as no surprise. In the past 2 seasons, the highest quality my team had was in the low 80s which was at the end of last season. I now have a six star team.

But I believe this is the week it ends. My record winning streak and domination in all competitions will be tested. This week holds fixtures for the Semi finals of the cup and the quarter finals for the champions league which I mentioned in earlier posts would be my toughest competitors. This remains true even though all competitors have somewhat strengthened their teams. None of them are above 80 quality yet except 1 guy below.

I Invested heavily in training and new purchases prior to my 2nd entry into the Asian tour event (Join event before purchases and training) which saw my average rating jump from mid 80s to 96. And daily training has brought it up to 6 star. I believe I will not be making anymore purchases and will be storing my daily 25 greens going forward but it very much depends on my opponents development for the next few days. In all frankness, I really feel like using more greens but the problem is the higher quality you are, your greens become less effective so improving in large percentages as a team will be more difficult.

I have been monitoring my strongest competitor (My very first above 80 quality opponent in my entire career so far) very closely and I have not seen any changes for quite some time now. He was constantly on my mind when I decided who to train and what position to replace. I am sure such a small quality difference does not give me much of an edge but I was weaker than him last week so i do feel better. Wish me luck!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-3ed1c648-1cfa-4875-b564-bd75737aab76.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-25-2019 at 04:54 AM.
    maloukees, Der_Ryan_M and Max like this.

Season 3 Level 3 End of Season Update

My best season ever. It will be hard for me to top this one. While I did win the quadruple last season, I did not do it with such dominance. Total Goals scored, a 51 wins season, my record breaking winning streak and undefeated streak are all highlights of a season to remember.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-fa18dd0b-9126-4de3-9bbf-3a284e17109d.jpg

Competitions

My toughest match was the CL Finals 1-0 victory against a team with no trophies, no attending manager and no quality. I had tougher opponents in the CL QF and Cup Semis but a much weaker team was the one who made it almost impossible to seal the deal keeping me on edge right till the final whistle.

Almost all other opponents in all competitions posed no challenge even though I was up against a combination of 2 treble winners and 1 quadruple winner.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-99702969-0d4c-43d6-993a-71eed1624cb9.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-1a7f00b4-36f6-4b8b-bcf0-f70002446653.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-5631afc5-87de-46a6-97de-082b78bf35a2.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-c676fb75-c2a5-42e0-ac7a-5b0f1de9a01a.jpg

Manipulating

I must say that I manipulated to achieve this. I was however quite disappointed with how the manipulation went. My team ended much weaker than previous season after selling players but ended getting much stronger opponents which was why I ended this season at 110 quality.

I will be observing this going forward to see if I was unlucky this season or does it progressively get tougher and what kind of correlation there is between our quality and opponents drawn.

My Season 3 Best 14 Start Of Season Quality - 41.4
    Season 3 Best Opponent drawn @Start of Season - 70.2

Preparing for Level 4

I will be keeping more players this season because of the lousy manipulated draw I had this season and also because I can afford to. It took quite a lot of tokens, greens and effort to raise my quality to a level I was comfortable with before facing some of my later stage opponents.

I do not want to take such a risk this season. What if I had to face tough opponents at early stages?

After selling players, I have a starting quality of 77.2 and an overall best 14 quality of 68.3. This is only 6.9 quality higher than my previous season ending quality of 61.4 as my bench players get weaker. This is what my squad looks like after selling my players.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-d30d5808-e12f-46aa-a277-939ed2911510.jpg

Goals for Season 4 Level 4

1. Win the quadruple
    2. Save and store more tokens and greens

I have been able to grow my greens and tokens every season and I want to keep that going if possible but never at the expense of any trophies. Tokens and greens can be grown easily through tanking but your month is wasted if you do not win trophies.

See you next season!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Season 3 Level 3 End of Season Update

My best season ever. It will be hard for me to top this one. While I did win the quadruple last season, I did not do it with such dominance. Total Goals scored, a 51 wins season, my record breaking winning streak and undefeated streak are all highlights of a season to remember.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA18DD0B-9126-4DE3-9BBF-3A284E17109D.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	131103

Competitions

My toughest match was the CL Finals 1-0 victory against a team with no trophies, no attending manager and no quality. I had tougher opponents in the CL QF and Cup Semis but a much weaker team was the one who made it almost impossible to seal the deal keeping me on edge right till the final whistle.

Almost all other opponents in all competitions posed no challenge even though I was up against a combination of 2 treble winners and 1 quadruple winner.

Name:	99702969-0D4C-43D6-993A-71EED1624CB9.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	131104

Name:	1A7F00B4-36F6-4B8B-BCF0-F70002446653.jpg 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	131105

Name:	5631AFC5-87DE-46A6-97DE-082B78BF35A2.jpg 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	131106

Name:	C676FB75-C2A5-42E0-AC7A-5B0F1DE9A01A.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	131107

Manipulating

I must say that I manipulated to achieve this. I was however quite disappointed with how the manipulation went. My team ended much weaker than previous season after selling players but ended getting much stronger opponents which was why I ended this season at 110 quality.

I will be observing this going forward to see if I was unlucky this season or does it progressively get tougher and what kind of correlation there is between our quality and opponents drawn.

My Season 3 Best 14 Start Of Season Quality - 41.4
    Season 3 Best Opponent drawn @Start of Season - 70.2

Preparing for Level 4

I will be keeping more players this season because of the lousy manipulated draw I had this season and also because I can afford to. It took quite a lot of tokens, greens and effort to raise my quality to a level I was comfortable with before facing some of my later stage opponents.

I do not want to take such a risk this season. What if I had to face tough opponents at early stages?

After selling players, I have a starting quality of 77.2 and an overall best 14 quality of 68.3. This is only 6.9 quality higher than my previous season ending quality of 61.4 as my bench players get weaker. This is what my squad looks like after selling my players.

Name:	D30D5808-E12F-46AA-A277-939ED2911510.jpg 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	131108

Goals for Season 4 Level 4

1. Win the quadruple
    2. Save and store more tokens and greens

I have been able to grow my greens and tokens every season and I want to keep that going if possible but never at the expense of any trophies. Tokens and greens can be grown easily through tanking but your month is wasted if you do not win trophies.

See you next season!
    Well done again, I won the league as I mentioned and I have the same goals as you do.

My Club history is not as good as yours though.

Also you can join associations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well done again, I won the league as I mentioned and I have the same goals as you do.

My Club history is not as good as yours though.

Also you can join associations as well.

Yes associations. That is something I have been waiting for. Finally, tokens!!

You can do it mate! Quadruple this season. Will be cheering for you
    Max likes this.

Max
    Yes associations. That is something I have been waiting for. Finally, tokens!!

You can do it mate! Quadruple this season. Will be cheering for you
    Thanks best of luck next season, If you win 2 more quadruples in a row you would have won a Quadruple Quadruple

Sillybq likes this.

Season 4 Level 4 Day 1

Scouting the competition

Just like last season. The Cup generally has better players than CL and looks tougher straight after the draw. I have around 6 opponents above 50 quality and the highest is 62.2. The CL has none above 50 but has a manipulator who came really close to winning a treble or quadruple had he not lost in the CL finals.

Toughest Cup Opponent immediately after draw
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-86bc9a91-a336-42d1-81e6-49a71e1fab06.jpg

Toughest CL opponent immediately after draw
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-3d34876f-caf8-45e0-b179-0b979ce53554.jpg

Associations

I was lucky. I managed to find a Gold 1 association that was open so I just joined. I have a feeling those that require approvals are rather strict. I have seen a lot of posts in the associations sub forum and many require max training and attendance. Not something I can manage on a regular basis especially on weekends.

Auctions

So my team is set! I had 14 players from last season and I purchased 14 players to fill up all slots. I do this to maximise training and profits. More players means we hit World Class training regimes faster and we make more money. All new players are at most 21 years old. Now my entire team is on fire due to the 1 for 1 on fire event. I am not sure how much I spent but you can tell from my post yesterday vs today. It isn’t very much since I targetted low quality fast trainers.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-bbd2816f-5265-4254-8822-98be5b5c2d4c.jpg

All that’s left is training but I will wait for the event to start before I do any of that. Let’s see how my opponents shape up as well. No point wasting greens if I can get the job done with a 5 star team.
    khris likes this.

Max
    Season 4 Level 4 Day 1

Scouting the competition

Just like last season. The Cup generally has better players than CL and looks tougher straight after the draw. I have around 6 opponents above 50 quality and the highest is 62.2. The CL has none above 50 but has a manipulator who came really close to winning a treble or quadruple had he not lost in the CL finals.

Name:	86BC9A91-A336-42D1-81E6-49A71E1FAB06.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	131156

Name:	3D34876F-CAF8-45E0-B179-0B979CE53554.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	131157

Associations

I was lucky. I managed to find a Gold 1 association that was open so I just joined. I have a feeling those that require approvals are rather strict. I have seen a lot of posts in the associations sub forum and many require max training and attendance. Not something I can manage on a regular basis especially on weekends.

Auctions

So my team is set! I had 14 players from last season and I purchased 14 players to fill up all slots. I do this to maximise training and profits. More players means we hit World Class training regimes faster and we make more money. All new players are at most 21 years old. Now my entire team is on fire due to the 1 for 1 on fire event. I am not sure how much I spent but you can tell from my post yesterday vs today. It isn’t very much since I targetted low quality fast trainers.

Name:	BBD2816F-5265-4254-8822-98BE5B5C2D4C.jpg 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	131158

All that’s left is training but I will wait for the event to start before I do any of that. Let’s see how my opponents shape up as well. No point wasting greens if I can get the job done with a 5 star team.
    Best of luck with your associations, what is it called?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Best of luck with your associations, what is it called?

Thank you you too!!

My association is in my screen captures. I did check out Max FC like you mentioned but it's in Bronze 3 and I need tokens so I won't be joining you.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-08-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Max

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Thank you you too!!

My association is in my screen captures. I did check out Max FC like you mentioned but it's in Bronze 3 and I need tokens so I won't be joining you.
    Your welcome, I don’t mind that you did not join because I never use it anyway, I only created one because I participated in a Top Eleven forum World Cup hosted by Khris.

I wouldn’t be using it anyway, I wish you well with your new association, it is one thing I have never used but I will need to in the couture when I advance towards the higher levels but not for now .

I will repeat myself I only created one because I participated in a Top Eleven forum World Cup hosted by Khris. It happened at the start of Season 124 when you were not on the forum yet.

I needed to make one so people could organise the matches and the same for me, I had to organise some.

Max

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Season 4 Level 4 Day 1

Scouting the competition

Name:	86BC9A91-A336-42D1-81E6-49A71E1FAB06.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	131156

Name:	3D34876F-CAF8-45E0-B179-0B979CE53554.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	131157

Associations

Auctions

Name:	BBD2816F-5265-4254-8822-98BE5B5C2D4C.jpg 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	131158

I’d say you will win another Quadruple, your opponents might get harder though as you progress, remember the league I showed 2 seasons ago, where 3 teams were actively going to the title?

You will get races like that soon enough.

Best of luck this season again.

Last edited by Max; 12-15-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast