Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

"Many transfers will be completed this season" - Jordan White

Really we are playing our level 3 team in a level 4 league, although we're still one of the best teams there, with three scouts just from training the future is looking bright, however we will need to sign 6 midfielders and 4 defenders to even allow us to play in our preferred position. (4-4-1-1 & 4-2-3-1) although occasionally we will play 3-1-4-1-1.

Golden Wonder's share in Wolf FC has been sold to "Trojan Condoms" who specialize in making condoms, this is a growing concern as Trojan Condoms are named as the official team sponsor for next season, Trojan Condoms will also be launching a Wolf FC condom with their badge on it!

Many have criticized this move as the under 18 supporters of Wolf FC (80% are under 18 supporters) will be promoted to have sex with their favorite team condom, Wolf FC captain Ashley Williams promised to test the condom tonight.

The Supporters Foundation has condemned this move as two teams in the Top Eleven League are now owned partially owned by condom companies.

Chairman and Manager Jordan White stated "We think it's great that we will be given free condoms - on the first home game of next season we will be handing out free Wolf-FC style Condoms to all supporters with a Wolf FC-styled sex position booklet"
    leddy and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

Norma Stitz 35T Plate
    AEPRE FC 35 v. Fazil FC
    This match will be played at a neutral venue, the KC Stadium in Hull, England. They will kick-off tonight on 19:00 ICT.

Tomorrow at 19:00 ICT we also got the Norma Stitz trophy between AEPRE FC and Capelli Tigers. They will also be played at the KC Stadium as well.

leddy likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Norma Stitz 35T Plate
    AEPRE FC 35 v. Fazil FC
    This match will be played at a neutral venue, the KC Stadium in Hull, England. They will kick-off tonight on 19:00 ICT.

Tomorrow at 19:00 ICT we also got the Norma Stitz trophy between AEPRE FC and Capelli Tigers. They will also be played at the KC Stadium as well.

Good Luck in the Games....ahhh Hull what a place to have a final.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    "Many transfers will be completed this season" - Jordan White

Really we are playing our level 3 team in a level 4 league, although we're still one of the best teams there, with three scouts just from training the future is looking bright, however we will need to sign 6 midfielders and 4 defenders to even allow us to play in our preferred position. (4-4-1-1 & 4-2-3-1) although occasionally we will play 3-1-4-1-1.

Golden Wonder's share in Wolf FC has been sold to "Trojan Condoms" who specialize in making condoms, this is a growing concern as Trojan Condoms are named as the official team sponsor for next season, Trojan Condoms will also be launching a Wolf FC condom with their badge on it!

Many have criticized this move as the under 18 supporters of Wolf FC (80% are under 18 supporters) will be promoted to have sex with their favorite team condom, Wolf FC captain Ashley Williams promised to test the condom tonight.

The Supporters Foundation has condemned this move as two teams in the Top Eleven League are now owned partially owned by condom companies.

Chairman and Manager Jordan White stated "We think it's great that we will be given free condoms - on the first home game of next season we will be handing out free Wolf-FC style Condoms to all supporters with a Wolf FC-styled sex position booklet"
    I see Wolf FC are taking the LEDDY FC route with sponsers.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

LEDDY FC TV NEWS

TO ALL FANS GOING TO BONN AND BARCELONA

We would like to appolgise to all fans who have purchased tickets to both the league game in Germany tonight followed by the CL Final and hour later.Due to a cock up beteewn UEFA and Nordius we have been put in a a dilema for us all with the games in two countries being set this close together ( 1 hr).

The title can be won tonight in BONN with a win, fans going to just the CL final will be able to get flights from Gatwick while peeps with both tickets are in for a free for all from Bonn, there is only one flight out from there to Barcelona for the team but there are 30 free seats left for anyfan that can get to the airport in time.....Its a free for all.

Good luck and we hope we can somehow pull this incredible day off.

TWAT said..."Bloody joke isn't it ??? I feel we have been shafted and I just bet one of our top players will suffer a horiffic injury in the league match later!!!! lets see ?? we go for T .Peeraer"
    Last edited by leddy; 08-23-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

LEDDY TV NEWS

The team has landed in Bonn and are training for tonights possible league champions game. "TWAT" said "we have sent some players to Barcelona already for the CL final so they are rested, we will do our job here and then its a bundle onto the plane to get to the NOU CAMP in time, I hope we make it".

Physio " Megan Sheman" said " well its at the Nou Camp and that suits me down to the ground".
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Wolf FC Captain Ashley Williams has developed a new sex-position, he calls it The Tika Taka position, it involves 12 people.

On more mature side of things if Wolf FC win tomorrows game and make sure they don't concede any they should be in the running to finish 4th, we are just one goal in front of the team that holds 5th position and we have to carefully select a attacking-defensive formation.

I haven't even got many tokens :P, I just can't be bothered to login anymore.
    Last edited by zJordan; 08-23-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    leddy likes this.
    Wolf FC

LEDDY FC TV NEWS

JOY in BONN and BARCELONA as LEDDY FC secure 4th league title and first CL TROPHY

DONATELO 0 LEDDY FC 5 league match

LEDDY FC win away in BONN to secure the league title after a 5-0 win against Donatelo, after the final whistle there were no time for celebrations as the team ran off the pitch and headed to the awaiting Helicopter to take them to the airport, some of the happy fans also made a bolt for it....

Fan "Goliath Bellyman" I knew there were only 30 spaces left on the team plane and some of my friends had left early to make a headstart to get to the airport after we knew we had won the league, I waited and ran with the team and just managed to cling on to the feet of the copter as it took off, I was swinging like a baboon from a James Bond movie."

Goliath was rewarded by getting seat on the plane to Barcelona to witness the clubs greatest night in football.

LEDDY FC 1 GROOTEP 0 (AET) CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

TWAT said " Phew I thought we might become the new ReddevilJohn if we lost (congrats to his side for winning today too). We set up 3N-1-3N-2(AMR/L)-1 against their 4-3-3, I played DR R.Plant as DC and he made two important tackles in the match. It was a nervous tight affair with both teams missing a clutch of chances but I was happy as long as it was 0-0.

By the 2nd half Grootep made two subs but kept their formation, I held firm and ten mins from time I switched to hard attacking to go for the win. 9 mins from time Plant got injured and replaced him with a proper DC (SMID). 3 mins into extra time we were awarded a corner kick which man of the season for the 2nd year running T.Peeraer crossed in and DC D. DIAKHABY rose above the defenders to head the ball into the net, I then switched from hard attacking to attacking but held firm with the arrows and everything."

When the final whistle went "Twat" sank to his knees as he was mobbed by the players. The fans back home, stuck at BONN airport and in the stadium were ecstatic with Joy as TWATS journey to win the CL had come to its end and his work is done.

TWAT said " Also nice to see we havent mentioned the ref , there were no controversial decisions this time around, it was for a 1-0 ,a hearthumping affair of entertainment.....PS thanks game engine as I know it was down to you"

*reuters* leddy fc news-cl-final-final.jpg *reuters* leddy fc news-cl-formation.jpg
    Last edited by leddy; 08-23-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

LEDDY FC TV NEWS

The truimphant team have not slept through the night celebrating the league and CL win in barcelona, the blurry eyed team are getting a flight back this morning where the 2nd team will take to the field tonight for the last league game of the season where they will parade the two trophies and the "Norma Stitz" Statue will be opened....

Jeff Stelling can not be there as hosting Gillette Soccer saturday.

It will be a festive atmosphere and Ji (Norma) Stitz will be there too although is due to give birth anyday now.
    Croft Original likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    LEDDY FC TV NEWS

The truimphant team have not slept through the night celebrating the league and CL win in barcelona, the blurry eyed team are getting a flight back this morning where the 2nd team will take to the field tonight for the last league game of the season where they will parade the two trophies and the "Norma Stitz" Statue will be opened....

Jeff Stelling can not be there as hosting Gillette Soccer saturday.

It will be a festive atmosphere and Ji (Norma) Stitz will be there too although is due to give birth anyday now.
    There will also be live broadcast of "Norma Stitz trophy" between AEPRE FC and Capelli Tigers there too...
    leddy likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast