Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

as usual a new player, happens to be won that cost me 40 tokens in bidding and 8 mil at level 4 just had his first game and injured for 4 days! again the same **** like always its the same. i think no more bidding now and now more buying any tokens for anything as the game is just screwing me over.......
    FlyingV likes this.

Two more long term injuries, one after a third sub was made in a game.

Time and time and time again.

Rookie
    The injuries are a bummer. Hard coding or not, i dont know. I haven't had a fully fit team in a month.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    So you are blaming the game engine for the hard tackling tactics of your opponent.
    No not blaming game engine per say but when you do get a player injured then carried off on a stretcher you would expect the opponent to get more than a ticking off. It happens too often when in a game your player gets stretchered off due to an opponent tackle but the opponent gets a talking to. Not saying that it doesn't happen in real life but I've yet to see an opponent sent off for putting one of my players in a body bag!!! If this game engine is supposed to be based on real stats then it needs updating. As an example a 2 star DC puts 2 of my players (both 7 stars) on a stretcher. He then goes on to commit 3 more fouls with only a telling off. Finally he puts in a man of the match performance by stopping my 7 star ST S/A one on one getting a shot on goal. Now if that isn't real life gameplay what is!!!! Try telling me that happens all the time in the EPL!!!!

Everytime at the beginning of the season, I buy new players and after 2-3 days they are ALL injured! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Rookie
    "The problem is not the amount of injuries, but how they happen and when. I can take the injuries as part and parcel of the game, if you dont, you are a fool. BUT, it is just a bit suspicious when you purchase a great player and they immediately get injured in a game and then you heal them, and they get immediately re-injured. I have had that happen a few times. Not only that, but it looks like they target specific players in order to get you to waste red bags"

NEEDS TO BE REPEATED !!

If you buy a new player and you let him play a complete match right after you bought him there is a bigger change to get injured. Playing with low condition also or with older players. So there can be a lot of triggers, it can be the way you play that is causing it.

I'm now playing competition, Cup en CL and only had 1 injury this season. So its not everbody that get high injury rates.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by huiblaurens View Post
    If you buy a new player and you let him play a complete match right after you bought him there is a bigger change to get injured. Playing with low condition also or with older players. So there can be a lot of triggers, it can be the way you play that is causing it.

I'm now playing competition, Cup en CL and only had 1 injury this season. So its not everbody that get high injury rates.
    That's good for you,

I am a winning player as well BUT I am also a odds maker of thirty plus years. My friend who studied this "Nordeus token phenomenon" with me is a professional gamer for many years. We are both 5 seasons into the game and can actually tell each other "AHEAD OF TIME" when we will get struck with these injuries. It is just that obvious.

It does not take a rocket scientist to come up with probable "long term odds" calculations for specific events to be happening at specific times.

The bottom line is Nordeus is losing Big Money in the long run from these more and more obvious token grabs because even the winning players who don't know odds probability have an obvious gut feeling that something is wrong and this is not only evidenced in this thread but by the growing amount of vacant teams.

Final Note - It really is too bad because it is an excellent game and "good long term business models" do not have to resort to these type of tactics to be successful.

Whats really annoying is all those injuries I frequently get are like the 3 or 4 days injuries, those niggling short to medium term ones where you use just as much as the 15 reds for the 5+ days injuries, I've had more of those type of injuries than any others and when I've been rather low on red packs I get hit with a lot of injuries in the last 2 days... It's like the game saying... "We know you use up quite a lot of red packs so have another injury".
    FlyingV likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

8 days sucessive at least 1 injured each and all are MC, DMC or AM, ST. lol dirty way
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast