Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

hard coded injures just so you spend more

ok is it just me of is the amount of injuries just getting silly! its almost turning me away from the game. each day 2 get injured and its out for 4-7 days which is quarter of the season.

i get the feeling there there on purpose and at the frequency to get us to pay silly amounts to keep healing. what was a good game is being made into a bad one by greedy profit making.

stop the amount of injuries and ruining my game or i quit. i buy a new play and spend 40 tokens and 1st match he is injured for 7 days! i heal him and next match again out for 5 days. it goes on and on for all my team. Enough is enough Nordeus.

get back to the game play and making people want to play or drive them away with just being another game developer more keen on quick profits than reputation and sustainability!
    Bùi Quang Tuấn and Hoang07 like this.

Rookie
    totally agree, a decent game spoilt by greed, ive got 7 injuries in 3 days, (all my best players) ive bought a few tokens past couple of seasons before i seen the forum at the bottom of the page, its just a rip off, plus i lost 2-1 with 68% possesion against a very poor bot team with 2 goalies in midfield, rant over, any better fm games around ?

I also noticed they take more red packs to heal long injuries so please be careful.

Yes, of course. Absolutely. it's all a Nordeus conspiracy!

Seriously ... do real football teams have to deal with injuries? How frequently?
    Statistically, the injury rate in top eleven was initially based on the injury rate in the Premier League.
    It has been reduced at least three times since then.
    Jorath13 likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

Seriously ... do real football teams have to deal with injuries? How frequently?
    Statistically, the injury rate in top eleven was initially based on the injury rate in the Premier League.
    Dude, I'm calling you on this one. There is no freakin way T11 is based on the injury rate in the EPL. Past, present or future. The injuries in this game far exceed the 5 major leagues put together.
    Craig Davies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

really, because having third of my squad on injury is normal to you? healing and then straight away being injured is normal to you? as soon as you buy someone new and there value is higher then any others they 100% get injured in next match, thats normal to you?

maybe you should actually watch a real game of football before you say something that hurts your reputation! at most a real footballer is injured 2 or 3 times and week here or maybe 2. thats an average! we have 28 days only in 1 season. if you equate the normal injury time of a player it would be 1 day in game.

also on level 1 all injuries are under 3 days. now on level 5 there up to 9 days! this is too much and makes me think to quit now before level 7 there out 15 days! i have to fit in chaps and the cup and league with so few players! all because of injuries.

if you cannot see it is engineered to increase per level because there opinion is that the higher level you are the more you will pay and can be scammed more because your so active and involved that you dont want your previous 4 levels to go to waste in the game. before you say they reduced it 2 times. where is the proof in this? are you saying that it was normal before to have higher injuries? jesus that means i would only have 7 players to play with! grow up man!

Nordeus, stop being greedy! gameplay is what is your bread and butter. when people leave so then will the most active as they have no challenge and no one to play against! it is the pit fall of many games. that when you focus only on profit and squeezing out as much as you can your game becomes short lived and its days are numbered. i have played many over the years that i have simply quit with all others because of this show and the game dies quickly as people start leaving faster once they realise its dying. Do not let it get to that point. that is your goal

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Davies View Post
    really, because having third of my squad on injury is normal to you? healing and then straight away being injured is normal to you? as soon as you buy someone new and there value is higher then any others they 100% get injured in next match, thats normal to you?

maybe you should actually watch a real game of football before you say something that hurts your reputation! at most a real footballer is injured 2 or 3 times and week here or maybe 2. thats an average! we have 28 days only in 1 season. if you equate the normal injury time of a player it would be 1 day in game.

also on level 1 all injuries are under 3 days. now on level 5 there up to 9 days! this is too much and makes me think to quit now before level 7 there out 15 days! i have to fit in chaps and the cup and league with so few players! all because of injuries.

if you cannot see it is engineered to increase per level because there opinion is that the higher level you are the more you will pay and can be scammed more because your so active and involved that you dont want your previous 4 levels to go to waste in the game. before you say they reduced it 2 times. where is the proof in this? are you saying that it was normal before to have higher injuries? jesus that means i would only have 7 players to play with! grow up man!

Nordeus, stop being greedy! gameplay is what is your bread and butter. when people leave so then will the most active as they have no challenge and no one to play against! it is the pit fall of many games. that when you focus only on profit and squeezing out as much as you can your game becomes short lived and its days are numbered. i have played many over the years that i have simply quit with all others because of this show and the game dies quickly as people start leaving faster once they realise its dying. Do not let it get to that point. that is your goal
    I have to disagree with your comment that "it is engineered to increase per level". I have found that its actually the reverse. As I've gone up through the levels, my NUMBER of injuries has decreased as has the length of time they are out. In the early levels, I used to have many injuries (up to and including the maximum of 7 at any one time, and the length was anything up to 19 days. As I've progressed and built up my stadium and facilities, the number and time have significantly reduced. Last season I had a grand total of 7 injuries all season, the longest being 6 days, and a whole total of 25 days for all of them.
    One thing I have found that DOES increase injuries, is using red packs to heal (something I very rarely do). You will find that the more you use red packs on a player, the more often he gets injured. Let him heal naturally, and he'll be better.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Don't know, if the injuries are hard coded, but I had already 3 ones with FCK this season, all 4-5 days.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

I don't believe injuries are triggered by anything in the game. I believe there hard coded and there to simulate real-life and rip you off.
    Wolf FC

well its day 3 and i have had 8 injuries! all top players. 2 i brought in last night spent around 60 tokens on and 10 mil. both out 5 days after first game! i have 5 now injured left and its only day 3! its ridiculous

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast