Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dude, I'm calling you on this one. There is no freakin way T11 is based on the injury rate in the EPL. Past, present or future. The injuries in this game far exceed the 5 major leagues put together.
    im with you on that. dont ever recall turning on sky sports news to hear that Robin Van persie will miss a quarter of a season following some light stretching in training

injuries do seem cranked up to the max this season. 2 days in 4 players out. shortest being 5 days. and no, i do not power train
    Craig Davies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    im with you on that. dont ever recall turning on sky sports news to hear that Robin Van persie will miss a quarter of a season following some light stretching in training

injuries do seem cranked up to the max this season. 2 days in 4 players out. shortest being 5 days. and no, i do not power train
    Don't ever recall sky sports news saying "Van Persie broke his leg in today's match, but the club doctor rubbed a red pack on his leg and he'll be ready to play in the next match", either.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

[Quote] also on level 1 all injuries are under 3 days. now on level 5 there up to 9 days!
    [Quote]

Not correct. I bought a player last week in level 1 and he got a grade 3 hamstring (9 days) in his second game. I don't suppose you play hard attack and defence? Normal mentality gets you less injuries (and less penalties)

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Yes, of course. Absolutely. it's all a Nordeus conspiracy!

Seriously ... do real football teams have to deal with injuries? How frequently?
    Statistically, the injury rate in top eleven was initially based on the injury rate in the Premier League.
    It has been reduced at least three times since then.
    WHat bs are you spilling out? Seriously. With 2 injuries a week (that's your t11 day) at half league every team would display the under 18 team. If you want an even more realistic situation, a 6 days injury in the game is equivalent to 6 weeks injury in real football, so let's see, two players out for 1 month and a half every week? And you're calling it realistic and EVEN reduced three times?

Take your pills

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I have to disagree with your comment that "it is engineered to increase per level". I have found that its actually the reverse. As I've gone up through the levels, my NUMBER of injuries has decreased as has the length of time they are out. In the early levels, I used to have many injuries (up to and including the maximum of 7 at any one time, and the length was anything up to 19 days. As I've progressed and built up my stadium and facilities, the number and time have significantly reduced. Last season I had a grand total of 7 injuries all season, the longest being 6 days, and a whole total of 25 days for all of them.
    One thing I have found that DOES increase injuries, is using red packs to heal (something I very rarely do). You will find that the more you use red packs on a player, the more often he gets injured. Let him heal naturally, and he'll be better.
    This is so true.

Read this topic that I've open 3 months ago and I talk about this: Collect to much red boosters? Injuries of course.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Yes, of course. Absolutely. it's all a Nordeus conspiracy!

Seriously ... do real football teams have to deal with injuries? How frequently?
    Statistically, the injury rate in top eleven was initially based on the injury rate in the Premier League.
    It has been reduced at least three times since then.
    are you joking ? i only train stretching and at times i get 3-4 injuries in 3 days from training like 2-3 times in normal stretching not even hard training..
    if you think that this is the rate in PL, please prove me wrong and show me which club had 4 injuries from normal stretching in 3 weeks ? i dare you find one?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

No.That's straight from the horse's mouth. Spend some time with your favorite search engine and you can find it.
    There was also a thread early this year that quoted statistics for Premier league injuries and they were far higher than you'd think.
    And yes, there were examples of players who missed as much as a full season due to a training injury.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

No.That's straight from the horse's mouth. Spend some time with your favorite search engine and you can find it.
    There was also a thread early this year that quoted statistics for Premier league injuries and they were far higher than you'd think.
    And yes, there were examples of players who missed as much as a full season due to a training injury.
    ok i'm an idiot.. pls spend 1min and find for me a club that had 3-4 players injured from normal stretching within 3 weeks
    Jeez i monitor injuries in PL, and injuries caused while stretching is not more than 1-3 players a season for all teams together not by club by a league , i get them 4 in 3 weeks

again i have no problems with injuries during a match , or even the length or from hard training, but stretching!! comn ...Nordues are having a laugh or simply have no clue what stretching means
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Dreamer
    During off season day I did light stretching on players that had 99% fitness, 2 injuries for 6 days each, I have 68 red packs, I said "**** you Nordeus, I refuse to submit to your shenanigans, I will tough it out even if I get half of my squad injured, I refuse to use red packs for chicken **** Nordeus invented injuries :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    During off season day I did light stretching on players that had 99% fitness, 2 injuries for 6 days each, I have 68 red packs, I said "**** you Nordeus, I refuse to submit to your shenanigans, I will tough it out even if I get half of my squad injured, I refuse to use red packs for chicken **** Nordeus invented injuries :-)
    exactly .. same for me stretching just before CL semi, 3 injuries ,... stupid normal stretching, my 3 players were out for 6,5,6 days .. i did the same, i rather lose CL than getting bullied by Nordeus
    FlyingV likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast