Page 127 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I already decided - BB will be on tanking while BU on full engine. Don't have time to lead the BB at the moment, to much stuff going around.

But hey - you are welcome to join the BB server. Just bring a lot of T and £, because you will need it
    I'm not ready for that transfer market rumbling, but if next season you got to the new server then I will come to your server...

How is your Balkan United going?
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-01-2013 at 12:52 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My last post before I head out - Balkan Boyz lost their first competitive game on walk-over..... Life is harsh!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    My last post before I head out - Balkan Boyz lost their first competitive game on walk-over..... Life is harsh!

How many of your players injured/suspended?

Are you going to do team showcase for BU?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League, round 3

KINGKONG 0-4 Perfect Tactics

KINGKONG: 51.4, 4-1-2-1-2 asymmetric | Perfect Tactics: 71.4, 4-5-1-v/3-5-2v/asymmetric 3-5-2v

We still haven't got into the full swing of things this season. I have no idea what is going on but it's eerily similar to the form we had 2 seasons ago. We should have hammered this team into submission but we didn't and it looks like it's going to be a long season ahead of us with poor results like these. The weird thing is... All our players got 7 and 8 (which means we're doing something right...) but we couldn't make the most of these easy games. Against tougher opposition, we could have lost.

A 0-4 score line doesn't reflect the quality between the two teams, Perfect Tactics were poor today. Petersen Jr got us off the mark in what was a very dull first half hour, Petersen squaring to his counterpart and Petersen Jr finished off the move. Petersen then set up Vittalone from a corner for 0-2. Then we just couldn't score for almost 50 minutes, their 3* defenders were playing like a 9* defender... We did make changes and an asymmetric 3-5-2v proved to be the winning formula. Nascimento with a long range strike making it 0-3 which we really needed. Substitute Shlimazl came on and scored the final goal late on in the match to make it 0-4, but really... we expected more today.

Goals: Petersen Jr (25'), Vittalone (30'), Nacimento (79'), Shlimazl (88')
    MOTM: Petersen Jr

So it looks like Petersen Jr is settling in very well.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

We're settled for about 3 seasons now. All we need is a 18 yo st to train him for 2 seasons and we set.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Petersen vs Papaleo
    Stacey Papaleo is the new signing of AEPRE FC today. Let see what he/she (I'm not sure) can get in the match!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We finally managed to lose in the league on illegal formation. 0-6 defeat against our same opponent in cup which se trashed 3-0 with legal and tired out display.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Petersen vs Papaleo
    Stacey Papaleo is the new signing of AEPRE FC today. Let see what he/she (I'm not sure) can get in the match!
    Petersen vs Papaleo is always an interesting battle... BUT the 2 players should not be looked as good rivals but as good players in their own right. At July Fourth, I have managed to maintain the 1 year age gap between the 2 players with Papaleo still being 1 year older than Petersen. Zidane if I had signed another would of been 1 year older than Papaleo and 2 years older than Petersen. Who knows in 2 seasons time a "Zidane" like player appears from Mr.Scout and the true age gap is maintained.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Petersen vs Papaleo is always an interesting battle... BUT the 2 players should not be looked as good rivals but as good players in their own right. At July Fourth, I have managed to maintain the 1 year age gap between the 2 players with Papaleo still being 1 year older than Petersen. Zidane if I had signed another would of been 1 year older than Papaleo and 2 years older than Petersen. Who knows in 2 seasons time a "Zidane" like player appears from Mr.Scout and the true age gap is maintained.
    Petersen is currently running out of form, always gets a 6, but he scored 2 goals for my team and 2 manager points...
    casper™ likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

In today's training.

Mikdat Demir - MC

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4