United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

About all those arrows that You're using, check this "fresh" thread how You must to use them in your players.

Any doubt about it, feel free to ask and someone will help You.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Slickz, hiya & welcome
    I think your team looks pretty good, everyone has given you good advice, sorry if i repeat:

Hard attacking realllly isn't good. I only use it when I have tried everything else, live, during a game.

If you haven't been building facilities, do it now, and keep something always building. Especially the turf!! but you haveta upgrade everything to get nicer grass to cause less injury. A couple other things that have seemed to help me with ouchies is not to use hard tackling, ever; also i have put many skill points on the physical column, the older the player the more I allocate for that.

I log on a couple times a day to do training so my players are never below 70%.

I like a full squad, but also some flexibility, so I train multiple positions - to be able to cover the whole field for subbing, and also to be able to change module during the match live.

I use zonal marking and usually have the best goal difference, I would only use m v m if they *only* have quality front line.

Stay up late or get up early when looking for bargain players. You can get free agents for nuthin' if you are patient. My first couple seasons i left a spot open to snatch up any good deals -- even if i wound up reselling them, it added to my budget.

Confuzzled made a article on how to make stuff for tokens work.. uhm.. someone have a link?

For the vid you might have to disable some or all of this:ad blocking, pop-up blocking, script blocking, and you might check firewall settings.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-08-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Like others have said, don't waste tokens on anything less than 5* players.

At lower levels I turned over my entire squad every season - and I've never bought a token - so i didn't worry too much about age until I got to around level 5. Just avoid players over 30 as they might retire on you and deprive you of the much-needed resale money. Even at higher levels you can't train a player fast enough to keep him useful for more than 2-3 seasons (unless you're buying tokens)
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    you have too many players.16-18 are enough imo for low lvls.
    at low lvls you dont have to spend all your tokens/money for new players,unless you want to always win the league.
    its very easy to go to the next lvl(top 7) cs most teams are very weak or bot teams.save tokens/money for lvl 5+.
    check forum for formations info.
    every season you can get up to 35 tokens.if you want more you can buy or pray and watch videos who supposed give you free tokens^^
    its a free game.you can make as many accounts as you like.all you need is a facebook account for each top11 account.
    for examble,you can make one more team here,using a new facebook account(consider it your alt team^^),then make your 2 teams "friends"
    and send 1 gift every day from one team to another(like 1 red boost)^^
    make 3 alt teams and you can have every day all 3 gifts for your "good" team^^
    there is no rule against it.no rule which not allowed having multiple accounts/top 11 teams.
    others do it,others dont.its up to you.
    and also never forget that NGE its a bit "crazy"^^(check forum about that too)
    Ah your a literal top 11 player!

Rookie
    Thanks for all the amazing advice Another question, do you guys ever friend people in your league, i dont actually have a fb ( I made my current one cos gf was nagging me too and for top eleven * Well pretend the first one was the real reason * ) So is it wise to just to add people from my current league? I enjoy the game so am taking my time to learn it, but obviously having some gifted boosters wouldnt be bad. And id make several but emails ect. I lazy :c

Also could someone shed some light on the 3 skills ( defense attacking physical ) I train my defenders in defending but most of them just improve handling. And attackers learn passing.

Pro
    Nah dude its not wise to add people from your league, they can play u in friendlies before your league games n tire players, injure them etc. Youll pic up friends as you go along.

Infact, add me (search christof herdo) on facebook, ive no profile pic. Just please dont play me in friendlies lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I think you spend wisely if your players perform well. If you sell a low 7-8 performer that is always good morale and quickly rested, and buy a low performing 5 star that you constantly have to boost, then maybe not such good trade-off. I have a really good MC that constantly misses on his shot in the comments. I will boost his attack but more then likely I will be selling him. I also have a 3 star forward that always scores. I am trying to figure out why but he is gold boot for three seasons. I will keep him no matter what.
    You must stop using the red and blue arrows for everyone and no one seems to be using man on man. I only use man on man when my defense players numbers are larger then the opposing forwards and I line them up to match with the blue arrows. The arrows put your players in those positions and the game will lower their fitness numbers. If you insist on using arrows, make sure you boost the fitness numbers for those players when assigning skills.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ Marsbear Indeed i agree completely, I am all about fitness, and use the arrows.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Well thanks to all the great advice, and giving me alittle better understand on the game, ive won 6 in a row, scoring 22 goals and conceding 1. 4 of those games where against the players around me.

One thing i have noticed is morale, some of my players there morale isnt dropping ( 2 x ST | 1 x MC | 1 x DC ) These players dont seem to drop while the rest of my team do. The DC is my captain and the ST's are my top scorers with 8 & 7 ) But i cant figure it out. Last game my entire squad was 8/9 form. While my MR was a 4. His morale is bascially 0.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast