Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Did i spend wisely or stupidly?

Rookie

Did i spend wisely or stupidly?

So im new and decided to give my squad alittle more depth. I purchased a couple of players. Hopefully you guys can give me some insight if i spent wisely or poorly.

The purple dot indicates the people i have bought this season.

Pro
    we cant see their age. If you are on the lower level 1,2; chances are most if not all of the teams in your competition are inactive, weak teams. So you dont have to spend much; I would save tokens for higher levels 5+; again it depends on your server but most are weak in the beginning. I would not buy anyone lower than 5* unless they are 18-20 years old.

I guess its not too bad as a beginner, I can remember starting off and buying the odd 3* player to make up the numbers but you soon learn that it's only worthwhile to buy 5*, but of course that will depend on whether your on a old or new server, new servers tend to have bidding wars on the best players all the time. While old servers it's easier to get your hands on 5*, Since your profile says your from the UK you can spend a short amount of time each day 'watching videos' to farm some tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    In reply to the age thing.
    GK = 22 ( 3* )
    DMC = 25 ( 3* )
    MC = 22 ( 5* )
    ST = 27 ( 4* )
    ST = 19 ( 5* )
    ML = 23 ( 3* )
    DMR/MR = 18 ( 4* )
    DL = 28 ( 3*)

Obviously the older players where purely to give me a few extra numbers as in the first two matches i played i suffered some injuries, and have suffered more since. The younger players ive bought hoping they will do me well next league, especially the st and mc i bought. ( Had a bidding war over both, but hopefully they grow into good prospects :3 )

And in reply to the token thing. Ive tried watching videos for anything cash/tokens/booters. None are ever available.

O and im currently saving my tokens for when i level up. Hoping this squad is enough to get me up. A few times even bots have thrashed me.
    Last edited by SlickZ; 08-07-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Pro
    I would look to buy a 5* GK even if he is 28-31, he could be your starter this season and next one.

You got all the expert replies for your doubts.

Let me make here a little off-topic in the thread, are You using all that blue and red arrows in your players during the matches?
    herdo likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Pro
    If your UK, you should be able to watch vids for packs, also get friends that will send u all the boosters daily, religiously! Your team looks ok, stars look no bad and pretty good variety. It depends how it compares to the Quality in the rest of your league though (I trounced my first 4 seasons with pretty much the same kind of team, though others on here probably would have struggled with this team in there leagues). The key, for me is not to over spend when you don't need to. Its all very well having all scout level and above players, winning the league by ten points, no defeats etc but the reality is that your players will decrease pretty rapidly. Even a fast training 18 year old will decrease fast or cost you a lot in power training to maintain a high level. Id still buy as young, high priced and high quality as you can though as they are the fastest trainers (generally).

Rookie
    Yes i use those red and blue arrows in the match. And sadly i have 0 friends who play this game, so i struggle with that. Injuries are abit of a curse for me, as you can see, training my squad leaves them tired, and so far ive had 8 injuries this season ( its only a 9 game old season ) Though if anybody wants to friend me in the game be my guest :3

My league is 7 bots and 7 players. But it seems even when i dominate the match i lose.

And my orders are :
    Hard attacking
    Through the middle
    Own half
    Normal
    Short
    Man-On-Man
    Force Counter attacks.

I picked this style as i dont have any real quality on the wings.

Welcome to the forum slick z your team seems good enough for. Your level . Use the tactics wisely don't go for hard attacking for a full game no wonder your players are tired . Try normal then attacking then defending check out how your team play with those orders . My advice would be its a big learning curve at 1st but at your level that won't matter too much if you get it wrong . Part or most of the fun is trying new things and learning from them so enjoy
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

you have too many players.16-18 are enough imo for low lvls.
    at low lvls you dont have to spend all your tokens/money for new players,unless you want to always win the league.
    its very easy to go to the next lvl(top 7) cs most teams are very weak or bot teams.save tokens/money for lvl 5+.
    check forum for formations info.
    every season you can get up to 35 tokens.if you want more you can buy or pray and watch videos who supposed give you free tokens^^
    its a free game.you can make as many accounts as you like.all you need is a facebook account for each top11 account.
    for examble,you can make one more team here,using a new facebook account(consider it your alt team^^),then make your 2 teams "friends"
    and send 1 gift every day from one team to another(like 1 red boost)^^
    make 3 alt teams and you can have every day all 3 gifts for your "good" team^^
    there is no rule against it.no rule which not allowed having multiple accounts/top 11 teams.
    others do it,others dont.its up to you.
    and also never forget that NGE its a bit "crazy"^^(check forum about that too)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast