Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Keep or sell thread

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Attachment 1586

I always use 3-1-5-1
    I only need 11 good players. the rest just for backup although they are higher skills than my starting eleven.

Please give me any advices for my team. and next season i will have 500 tokens in start of season 2.

Thank you.

Hopefully the image is big enough. i dont know how to make it bigger.

PS : Please use the first image not the bottom one.
    I think I would dump on that list for the next Level is Nicholas and Reid, Get a good striker early next season to replace reid, if you buy a scout (which with 500T) you probably will. Get a player close to 7* on day 1, also I'd bring in a new DMC too. Other than that save your remaining tokens for Level 3.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think I would dump on that list for the next Level is Nicholas and Reid, Get a good striker early next season to replace reid, if you buy a scout (which with 500T) you probably will. Get a player close to 7* on day 1, also I'd bring in a new DMC too. Other than that save your remaining tokens for Level 3.
    Roger brooo...

about player's contract, when is the best time to renew the contract? at the end of the season (day 28) or earlier in the season? or it just doesn't make any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by stktrh View Post
    about player's contract, when is the best time to renew the contract? at the end of the season (day 28) or earlier in the season? or it just doesn't make any difference?
    You can renew after the contract runs out and you get 7 days to sign back up once the new season begins. TBH doesn't make much difference.

Dreamer
    very useful topic...i have decided to take the risk and overtrain one of my players..i couldnt decide if i am gonna sell him ,so lets try over training as many supposed here.

He is 21 MC sa playmaker,worth 1,17m,he is 3 sp from next star.24 rated.
    Has 22-27.8-24.2 (d-o-phy)

I have just started training (all 3 together) and he got 118 points.
    Also for some reason i dont remember how i have started SECOND role (AMC) and he has another 5 skill points there.

Any suggestions if he is gonna grow fast?

ps .my ambition is to sell him,over 1.8m in the first days of next season.
    Last edited by dimdim1; 02-07-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    very useful topic...i have decided to take the risk and overtrain one of my players..i couldnt decide if i am gonna sell him ,so lets try over training as many supposed here.

He is 21 MC sa playmaker,worth 1,17m,he is 3 sp from next star.24 rated.
    Has 22-27.8-24.2 (d-o-phy)

I have just started training (all 3 together) and he got 118 points.
    Also for some reason i dont remember how i have started SECOND role (AMC) and he has another 5 skill points there.

Any suggestions if he is gonna grow fast?

ps .my ambition is to sell him,over 1.8m in the first days of next season.
    stop training the other position,wasting skill points...ur player will be growth rapidly before 28 quality star...and if u want to sell him at the beginnning season 2, try to left him with 1 sp point to level up...so something like 22-27.8-25....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    stop training the other position,wasting skill points...ur player will be growth rapidly before 28 quality star...and if u want to sell him at the beginnning season 2, try to left him with 1 sp point to level up...so something like 22-27.8-25....
    i don't trained him for the extra position.he has 5 sp there and thats it.probably i have tried something like that in my beggining in the game but i stopped it.
    Secondly i am level 2,soon 3
    Trirdly he got other 2sp in the meanwhile with 87% increase but with the 2 training (training and game)
    Forthly he is already in the red position..my poor player your manager overbust u
    Fiftly he is now 1 sp before the next star

so first suggestion to keep him..

if i do that all day he will gain aprox 2 sp every hour,lets say 30 per day cause i am not above the pc all day,and i need 5 green bousters every 4 sp...am i right?
    Last edited by dimdim1; 02-07-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Dreamer
    and my squad will have one less player as he is gonna train all day..we have to consider that also..
    To take what?? 2-3 million after one season..i cant find the point of that...

Well, It's that time where most of us are unsure what to do with some of their players and maybe in a dilemna to keep or sell some of their squad players, obivously token budgets and game $ can play a part to decision making, If anyone needs any advice post here.

Keep or sell thread-corrales.jpg
    It's in italian but you can still understand the skill points and stuff.. I don't know how to change the language without changing it on all of facebook... Anyway I'm only level 1 right now going to go to level 2... do you think I should sell him for about 1 mil now?? I'll probably be able to buy someone better then him with that money and around his age too..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast