Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: similar type of game to T11?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Yes, however that has nothing to do with this game. Why? Because the regular top 11 players would not leave the game if Nordeus implemented things like: no friendlies unless the other person agrees to it, less injuries to be more realistic, no 15 minutes between the games, introduce players <18 years old, generate few more 5* players for the highest level managers on the servers, and many other great suggestions we have heard over time from the forum members..
    Surely the easy thing to do would be to have a poll on this forum or facebook and ask the players what changes they want and if there is a large majority of people wanting it then it will get done.

For example there are 2 or 3 suggestions for the friendly requests mess. Why not have a poll and if there is a clear winning suggestion then that change will be implemented?

I've bought FM 2013 handheld, for 9 euro's. It's ok, but I'm not wild about it, so far. But that may be because my team is very inconsistent... I've also played OSM (Online Soccer Manager), but it has the oddity that after one season you have to pick a new team, so you can't build and grow players; it's more about gathering manager points.

I've tried most other offerings out there. But they fail in different areas. As does T11. I wish they would up their game a little/a lot! Make it more detailed, stuff like individual orders for players, a much better market, allow messaging between friends, maybe add in a simple live game engine ... then it would rock! For now though, it's still the best 'free' manager game out there. It'll cost you to really go far in it, and I would rather an upfront general fee to make it fair for all. But, in this day and age, in-app is how it is.

I have been tempted to buy FM for the ipad/iphone, but couldn't see it being near as detailed. I will be buying FM 14 for the PC, I skipped on it last year.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 09-12-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    Try soccermanager .. but its not as beautiful as T11 ..
    Played that for couple of years before playing TE. It was fun I must say.

None of them are good, except for football manager but they have a different strategy obviously with up-front cost and nothing after that.. I haven't tried FM on a mobile phone, it's around 7 Euros I think, i would be interested in what people thought of that version of the game..
    WHY U NO JACK SPARROW?

Rookie
    Yes, however that has nothing to do with this game. Why? Because the regular top 11 players would not leave the game if Nordeus implemented things like: no friendlies unless the other person agrees to it, less injuries to be more realistic, no 15 minutes between the games, introduce players <18 years old, generate few more 5* players for the highest level managers on the servers, and many other great suggestions we have heard over time from the forum members..
    One man's great suggestion is another man's reason for quitting. Even when it seems 'everyone agrees' it is usually very misleading, because the 'everyone' that you're talking about is usually:

a) Only the people who use the forum
    b) Only the people who care about the issue enough to shout loudly on that particular thread and
    c) Assumes that these people know what's good for the game, or even what factors contribute to their own enjoyment (this is a discussion in itself)

I have played literally dozens of MMRPGS in my time and have seen several take a significant turn for the worse when the devs made a change that 'everybody' asked for.
    Razz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    One man's great suggestion is another man's reason for quitting. Even when it seems 'everyone agrees' it is usually very misleading, because the 'everyone' that you're talking about is usually:

a) Only the people who use the forum
    b) Only the people who care about the issue enough to shout loudly on that particular thread and
    c) Assumes that these people know what's good for the game, or even what factors contribute to their own enjoyment (this is a discussion in itself)

I have played literally dozens of MMRPGS in my time and have seen several take a significant turn for the worse when the devs made a change that 'everybody' asked for.
    But surely the 'everyone' that you describe is the people that Nordeus should be listening to since they are clearly so into the game that they go to the bother of being on the forum and to actually complain about things. Surely a business should listen to it's most loyal and dedicated customers?

Im not saying that every suggestions that is made should be implemented but, for example take the whole friendly requests fiasco, the current system is quite clearly a major flaw in the game so what do nordeus do? Start a thread asking the players how they want friendly requests to work but then ignore everyone and come up with changes that don't really make much difference and then take an absolute age to implement them.

I've said it before T11 has the potential to be a great game, possibly to be one of the best ive played in my 20 years of playing football manager games, it's just a shame nordeus can't get their finger out and run the game properly and fix what are quite clearly major flaws.

Banned
    not locked yet? someone is sleeping. who cares? everyone should know the competition, as T11 starts their downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    not locked yet? someone is sleeping. who cares? everyone should know the competition, as T11 starts their downward spiral.
    Just shows you how much the people who run this forum actually read what is being said and how much notice they take of their customers that this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Trophy Manager seems interesting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast