Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: similar type of game to T11?

similar type of game to T11?

Does anyone know of a similar online game to T11 that has devs who actually run the game properly and listen to their customers and generally know what they are doing?

I love playing these games but the people running T11 are an absolute joke and I've just about had enough of them.
    HateMeNow likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Rookie
    Try soccermanager .. but its not as beautiful as T11 ..

Pro
    None of them are good, except for football manager but they have a different strategy obviously with up-front cost and nothing after that.. I haven't tried FM on a mobile phone, it's around 7 Euros I think, i would be interested in what people thought of that version of the game..

This thread will be locked in...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Hattrick is okay, but the game engine is rather one-dimensional. And it is really a game for the long haul (for literally the first year you will be floundering around trying to set up your team properly).

Rookie
    I think it is hard to find a game online where the creators aren't ****s, in some form or another, who ignore the wishes of their customers. The one instance where I found a game where the owner wasn't a ****(in my admittedly limited onling gaming experience) he did change the game per the wishes of a large group of players. What happenend is he diminished the game for a small select group of regulars, to suit what was essentially a lot of part time players. The big player regs' left, the part timers quickly got bored, and the game languished in mediocrity until its demise.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    I think it is hard to find a game online where the creators aren't ****s, in some form or another, who ignore the wishes of their customers. The one instance where I found a game where the owner wasn't a ****(in my admittedly limited onling gaming experience) he did change the game per the wishes of a large group of players. What happenend is he diminished the game for a small select group of regulars, to suit what was essentially a lot of part time players. The big player regs' left, the part timers quickly got bored, and the game languished in mediocrity until its demise.
    You just illustrated perfectly why developers shouldn't just immediately act upon the whimsical demands of segments of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    None of them are good, except for football manager but they have a different strategy obviously with up-front cost and nothing after that.. I haven't tried FM on a mobile phone, it's around 7 Euros I think, i would be interested in what people thought of that version of the game..
    Save your money. If you play FM on your computer/laptop you will be disappointed with the mobile version. I've been playing FM since the start of championship manager and the mobile version is a bit of a let down.
    magic3 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    You just illustrated perfectly why developers shouldn't just immediately act upon the whimsical demands of segments of their players.
    Yes, however that has nothing to do with this game. Why? Because the regular top 11 players would not leave the game if Nordeus implemented things like: no friendlies unless the other person agrees to it, less injuries to be more realistic, no 15 minutes between the games, introduce players <18 years old, generate few more 5* players for the highest level managers on the servers, and many other great suggestions we have heard over time from the forum members..

FTM..looks stupid at start but its a cool manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast