Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I maybe wrong but I don't think it's the players name people really want to be free.

I know I have brought up changing a players number to be free a few times and to be honest the only reason I've been going about is because Nordeus said that it was going to happen back in August 2012. Its more the fact that they said they would do a simple change over a year ago and still haven't done it. I agree if changing a players name was free it would end up in chaos.

As for the injuries, I don't have the same problem, im lucky if I get about 7 injuries a season and never more than 1 at a time and I do train my players everyday.
    Exactly, what u see as the priority problem, isnt the priority problem for everyone else. Friendlies dont bother me or many others in the slightest. TBH your pretty much wasting your breath (especially on here) trying to get nordeus to fix things, they basically dont care if you leave as theres probably hundreds of people starting this game everyday and i reckon that most will only last one or 2 seasons anyway

And yet again.

We can talk as much as we like...as civilized as we can...it simply doesnt matter..its all air.

We are all spending valuable time and yet again we get not a single official statement. Thats where you see the quality of a company.
    in the dialogue betweend them and the customers/users. Since there is nearly none at all i think i can make the statement that nordeus doesnt care about its costumers. Its backed up by the fact that in this forum all you get is a couple of mods (nice ones but still without any useful information that other players don't have.) that give you hints if your a newbie. But beyond that your left alone in the dark. Not so bad if you don't spend money...but a stab in the back if you do.

You can argue all day long these facts stand. The only guys who can change it don't care. very simple.
    cracicot and BigB79 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The funny thing is your complaining about people complaining. Why dont you take your own advice if you don't like threads like this?
    I wasn't complaining. I love threads like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    The following was the conversation between me and the CS admin:

New season arrived, and he starts spamming me again in the 3rd day and you know how he did it? He had some of the managers in my League as his friends.
    STOP adding friends!!!! People, there is only two reasons why people add friends:

1) daily boosters, and
    2) friendlies.

If you have enough friends to get your 4 daily boosters, DO NOT ADD MORE FRIENDS!!!

You are just begging for friendlies that you dont want.

Delete them and ignore every friend request. just let it sit there and do nothing so this person cant keep sending the friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Exactly, what u see as the priority problem, isnt the priority problem for everyone else. Friendlies dont bother me or many others in the slightest. TBH your pretty much wasting your breath (especially on here) trying to get nordeus to fix things, they basically dont care if you leave as theres probably hundreds of people starting this game everyday and i reckon that most will only last one or 2 seasons anyway
    The way I see it teams are affected differently with injuries in T11 which also happens in real life,, although I do concede reading on here that the amount of injuries some people get on here is ridiculous.

One of the big things about T11 is that you play against other real-life people and not just a computer. But you can't interact with those people and you can't be friends with those people incase they screw you over. Im sure if you had a Champions league final and one of your friends arranged a friendly 5 mins before the final it would bother you?

You are also missing my whole point about the friendly thing, Nordeus have agreed there is a problem. It's not as though im trying to convince them to make this change, its about how long they are taking. Plus going by the amount of people who have complained about it especially in the threads in the news and announcement section I'd say it bothers the vast majority of people in T11.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    STOP adding friends!!!! People, there is only two reasons why people add friends:

1) daily boosters, and
    2) friendlies.

If you have enough friends to get your 4 daily boosters, DO NOT ADD MORE FRIENDS!!!

You are just begging for friendlies that you dont want.

Delete them and ignore every friend request. just let it sit there and do nothing so this person cant keep sending the friend request.
    And the extra 2% possession you get during the match

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    And the extra 2% possession you get during the match
    Possession is not worth one single iota. You can have 90% possession and yet still end up loosing really bad.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Possession is not worth one single iota. You can have 90% possession and yet still end up loosing really bad.
    well 80% at least. I am convinced that possession is just a number in the game that means absolutely nothing, as most of the other numbers do. Its beginning to look like a crap-shoot. the troll/game matrix takes all the numbers from your players and the opponents players and plugs in the formations and tactics and instructions and pulls the result from the matrix of results that best suits your numbers. People here think that you can actually change the game at any point during the game, but I am still not convinced that you can change your destiny in T11. I dont think they have the programming knowledge to change the results on the fly. It is most likely an educated/random stab at the most likely result based on the numbers it is given. This is not programmed by footie-fanatical rocket-scientists. This is a bunch of young, inexperienced greedy people bent on making money by providing a half-assed football manager game with tons of bugs and issues. When are people going to see it for what it is? Diablo 3 is worth the money. Halo 4 is worth the money. Almost ANY version of Football manager is worth the money. What is T11 compared to any of these??? this is like comparing a russian Lada to a ferrari.
    Mischa Cali and BigB79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    And yet again.

We can talk as much as we like...as civilized as we can...it simply doesnt matter..its all air.

We are all spending valuable time and yet again we get not a single official statement. Thats where you see the quality of a company.
    in the dialogue betweend them and the customers/users. Since there is nearly none at all i think i can make the statement that nordeus doesnt care about its costumers. Its backed up by the fact that in this forum all you get is a couple of mods (nice ones but still without any useful information that other players don't have.) that give you hints if your a newbie. But beyond that your left alone in the dark. Not so bad if you don't spend money...but a stab in the back if you do.

You can argue all day long these facts stand. The only guys who can change it don't care. very simple.
    That is the thing that gets me the most is the total lack of communication from Nordeus.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

MDKII
    The free number changes will be implemented in some form, either as free for the first change or completely free. We're still looking into it. The delay happened because it was low priority for so long, but we'll see what we can do to speed up the processes. I don't want to give an estimate, but it's getting done.

As for friendlies, we've made progress, but we still need to make it compatible with all of our platforms. I apologize for the delay, but like I've mentioned before, we want this change to be released without anything breaking for our players. Until then, if you are having issues with people abusing the current friendly system, please follow Craciot's advise and be careful about who you add as your Top Eleven friend.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast