Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    The problem are the MAJOR flaws in this game.

Ratings, Injuries, Formations, Tactics. Now those kinda make the decision win or loose. So its kinda important that these values are trustworthy or at least understandable.

Now here comes my problem. How should i understand my goalkeeper getting 5 and 6 after shutouts makeing several saves each time. My GK is now on a 5/6 streak his 2nd season.

Injuries arent as much of a problem for me as i don't really train them a lot besides matches and friendlies. My Avarage injured players are 1-2 at the same time.

Formations are really f!@ked up. just nearly got kicked out of the cup by an illegal formation club. he didn't even set up the team upfront. Had 2 learned defenders played with 4. So in this case nordeus rewards rather those not putting in any effort. The loss of possession for illegal formation is darn stupid. At this point using illegal formation is not gettin penalized at all.
    you NAILED it! This is exactly the issue I have...these "small" issues happen to be the most important aspects of the game, but they are being treated as non-important by Nordeus.

They really have to penalize these illegal formations more.

They really have to make the ratings more understandable.

This game is going nowhere fast
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-21-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    You obviously miss the point. I (and many others) choose to buy things to enhance our game, but others play it for the free game that it is. It's a matter of choice. The fact that it was set up as a free game should tell people something. Get over it people, or better yet, come up with something yourselves if it's that ****ing easy and you care so much.

(BTW I don't spend ludicrous amounts of money- I buy the 37 token pack at the start of each season)
    So what your saying is we should never complain? I run my own business and I wish you were one of my customers!!! If I had a flaw in my business and a customer pointed it out to me what do you think would happen if I said 'tough you'll just need to get over it!'.

I've had my business for 13 years and whenever a customer points something out to me I take it on board and if it improves my company I implement that change. Not only that about 3 or 4 times a year I actually ask my customers what I could do to improve my service to them or come up with ideas myself and ask them what they think. And i believe that is the reason why about 90% of my customers have been coming to me for over 10 years. I don't have to rely on getting new customers because I take care of my loyal regular customers who keep my diary full.

That is what, in my opinion, any good company should be doing, look after their loyal regular customer.

Banned
    You obviously miss the point. I (and many others) choose to buy things to enhance our game, but others play it for the free game that it is. It's a matter of choice. The fact that it was set up as a free game should tell people something. Get over it people, or better yet, come up with something yourselves if it's that ****ing easy and you care so much.

(BTW I don't spend ludicrous amounts of money- I buy the 37 token pack at the start of each season)
    Sorry Macca, you are the one missing the point.

this game was setup to look free, but this game was setup to make money. This is a game that rewards those who pay for it. Make no mistake, they have the right to do this, but they should be putting some effort into this considering they charge much more than a lot of the pay-for-play models games out there.

This is not meant to be a free game. this game is meant to start for free and entice you into spending money. Everything is geared towards trying to make you spend your money. What makes it harder to take is the suckers that pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on a game where they(nordeus) have no clue what they are doing in terms of actual gameplay.

to request that we come up with something ourselves is a bit ridiculous dont you think? We are not all internet programmers and dont all have the capital required to immediately compete with an established game (lol).

You think you are enhancing your game, but there are people out there that dont pay anything and can beat your team. Its a facade put in place by nordeus to get you to think that your money gives you an advantage all of the time. realistically, it doesnt because the troll engine lends some weird sort of justice and allows the LOL teams to beat the Token teams. So enhance your team if you want, as there are probably hundreds of others doing the same and complaining that they dont win EVERY game even though they pay to win. I know you are not like that, but look at all the threads started that complain that they should have won because they have a better quality team. You KNOW they put money into it, or they really wouldnt complain as much. If I put $100/month into this game, I better be winning 99% of my games or I would be pissed!

My point is this: this game may LOOK free but it not MEANT to be free. What makes me laugh is that they want to give advantages to those who pay for winning, but they cant even get that right. Just shows you what sort of devs they have working for them. I know that investment is supposed to give you an advantage, and for the most part, it does, but there are too many troll results that show that Nordeus doesnt care about those who pay...they just want your money, and they will do EVERYTHING possible to get it.

Banned
    Nordeus have mad a game, for free. If people choose to spend their money on it then that is THEIR choice. It is quite easy to play the game for free and not buy any tokens but if you CHOOSE to spend money on it then it is YOUR CHOICE. And it is a choice I make.

Nobody is forcing anyones arm here (unlike other Facebook games where spending actual money is the only way to get on in the game).

Don't get me wrong, there are a few majorly annoying features in the game (friendlies, player ratings, etc) but why should Nordeus fix it? Honestly ask yourselves that question. They will continue to get people paying and when some stop paying for tokens, there are new users that will. I expect Nordeus are quite happy in their Ivory Towers and will not be rushing to make any significant changes soon.

Bottom line- If you don't like it then leave. This isn't Communist Russia
    I stick by my original quote. Some people just like to have a moan

Rookie
    complaining is a sign of caring (to an extent), would you nag on your kids if they started doing something they shouldnt?
    bigb79 stated the truth up there, businesses should at least try new rhings for the customers, the least they could do is try some of our suggestions out. good news is theyre hiring new people, lets hope for a brighter future for T11

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho View Post
    complaining is a sign of caring (to an extent), would you nag on your kids if they started doing something they shouldnt?
    bigb79 stated the truth up there, businesses should at least try new rhings for the customers, the least they could do is try some of our suggestions out. good news is theyre hiring new people, lets hope for a brighter future for T11
    Complaining is a sign of flapping your gums and having nothing better to do with your time. I just find it mildy, nay, very amusing when folk get upset over a 'free' Facebook game

I stick by my original quote. Some people just like to have a moan
    Do you secretly work for Nordeus? lol...

The complaints that are being made are not out order. As Fonz said complaining is a sign of caring and that is what it is for me.

I've said it before, I've been playing football manager games since I had a spectrum computer and playing play-by-mail games and the most frustrating thing about T11 is if it was run properly it could be the best football manager game, outside the FM series, that I have played in over 20 years.

So why shouldn't I push Nordeus to implement these changes and make the best game out there? It's a win-win situation, we get a great game and Nordeus make alot more money.
    Ahmet Aygun likes this.

Banned
    Complaining is a sign of flapping your gums and having nothing better to do with your time. I just find it mildy, nay, very amusing when folk get upset over a 'free' Facebook game
    A pretty flippant attitude Macca. Some people here actually care that the game gets better. To not take that into consideration is pretty inconsiderate.

Some people just like to have a moan? REALLY? Like Big said, if he ran a business like Nordeus, he would not be in business long. I think enough people here see something good in this game, but Nordeus doesnt give a ****. When we "moan" about it, we should not have to put up with people telling us to shutup and just play. This product is free, as you like to put it, and for the most part it is free to play, but the problem we have is that they charge you to play it and the product is incomplete and has glaring errors that make gameplay horrible at the best of times.

The problem is that they have enough of a game here to make it a success but lack the intelligence to make it better. They should make me an offer and ask me to consult. i would hire a few excellent programmers and make this game something WORTH paying for, and believe me, I have the connections. I just have no incentive to help Nordeus.

So what I didnt want to say is that you are talking pretty hypocritical. I am sure that you have complained a few times in your life but are failing to remember what it feels like. It is funny sometimes to see what people complain about on this site, and I am with you on that, but some of the complaints on here are serious and legitimate. Complaining = caring...if we didnt care, we wouldnt complain because we would just move off onto something else that we care about. So basically, you are laughing at people who care about the game so much they want to voice their concerns. Frankly, I think that is disrespectful to talk about people like that. I could go on, but I think I have made my point. Have a bit more respect for the people with legitimate complaints. they have the right to do so without being ridiculed. They have the right to expect more from nordeus. I have read many of your posts, and I expect more from you.
    BigB79 and Ahmet Aygun like this.

The funny thing is your complaining about people complaining. Why dont you take your own advice if you don't like threads like this?
    Ahmet Aygun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We know friendlies are taking long to address. The first solution didn't sit well with many members, so we are going to try asymmetrical friendlies as mentioned already. This requires a lot of testing to make sure it works on three different platforms (desktop, android and iOS) for over 12 million players. I realize that many people see this as an "Easy" fix, but when you're dealing with such a large playerbase that plays with each other between platforms, we need to make sure nothing in the background breaks. We would rather delay a feature and make sure everything works, than push something Live that breaks the game.

As for the free number change, I'll see what's up with that.

I am sorry, but no. Each person is responsible for their behavior and we cannot be held responsible for what others do. We've had people use this excuse before for breaking the rules and it's always unpleasant for everyone.
    Hey MDKII, any news on that free number change thing that you were looking into?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast