Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Cat Harrison.....If Nordeus done their job there would be no need for the 'forum police'. I understand if your fedup but so am I. Im fed up with Nordeus having ripped me off and doing nothing to improve this game. Im fed up being fobbed off by Nordeus when I ask questions about supposed updates.

Do you think its acceptable for it to take over 2 years to change the friendly request system? Do you think it's acceptable to take over a year to change how many tokens it takes to change a players squad number? I could go on and on.

These kind if threads are Nordeus' fault not ours. As for the 'vent thread', all that is is a big thread so people at Nordeus can ignore all the complaints. If you don't want people complaining then get Nordeus to do their job properly.

At the end of the day this game is not totally free, I am(was) a paying customer and expect way better customer service when a company takes my money.

If your here to help then can you give us an answer on where we are with the friendly request system changes?
    Hope this game will be improved a lot once their 24 open positions are fulfilled by the right persons..

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    Hope this game will be improved a lot once their 24 open positions are fulfilled by the right persons..
    Hopefully. By looks of the jobs available at Nordeus we were right. They don't actually have the people who can make these promised changes. I think T11 is too big for Nordeus.

I think some people have misunderstood what I was trying to say in my main post. I'm the same as all others, and get frustrated with some of the things that the game throws up, but what I was trying to say, is that the game can be played and enjoyed by just not taking it too seriously.

My main point about the friendlies situation, is that I believe that the problem doesn't really lie with Nordeus. It is with your/our friends. Surely if these so-called friends showed respect, instead of just setting matches willy-nilly, then the programmers wouldn't need to make any changes.

On the point about Nordeus having that token sale last weekend, and that it was because fewer people were buying tokens, well I don't know what other games other people play, but at the same time that T11 had their token sale, the same thing was happening in at least 3 other Fb games, at the same time, so I think that may have been something to do with FaceBook.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I think some people have misunderstood what I was trying to say in my main post. I'm the same as all others, and get frustrated with some of the things that the game throws up, but what I was trying to say, is that the game can be played and enjoyed by just not taking it too seriously.

My main point about the friendlies situation, is that I believe that the problem doesn't really lie with Nordeus. It is with your/our friends. Surely if these so-called friends showed respect, instead of just setting matches willy-nilly, then the programmers wouldn't need to make any changes.

On the point about Nordeus having that token sale last weekend, and that it was because fewer people were buying tokens, well I don't know what other games other people play, but at the same time that T11 had their token sale, the same thing was happening in at least 3 other Fb games, at the same time, so I think that may have been something to do with FaceBook.
    Raykco, as long as you continue to say that it is up to individual people to stop friendlies, you will be in the minority. Think about having to ask thousands of people to stop rather than having a simple easy programmed solution. It is called prevention. Nordeus can prevent EVERY friendly from being unwanted, but they chose not to. They, like you, feel that people should be held accountable, which is just the wrong way to approach this issue. It is just a nightmare to ask everyone to be on their best behaviour and we know that a few bad apples will ruin it for everyone.

It is just unreasonable to expect EVERYONE to play nice. It is reasonable to expect Nordeus to program a fix for this. One is a hopeful fix, the other is a guaranteed fix. Which one do you think is most likely to be successful, because at the end of the day, that is what matters.
    BigB79 likes this.

Ask the Devs

Throwing something else into the mix.....and don't know if it would help......but is there another 'Ask the devs-live' on twitter like there was on 4 Mar this year.

Mind you.....i had a flick through the questions and replies from the devs and although i really enjoy T11,i have to say a lot of the improvements they indicated , havent actually been realised.

For instance :

Q. 'Will it be possible to watch our matches live....not only text....but like when you watch a game on tv ?'

A. 'There could be a nice surprise coming in the next couple of months'

Guess thats been shelved then.....suppose they did use the word 'could'
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 10-19-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Raykco, as long as you continue to say that it is up to individual people to stop friendlies, you will be in the minority. Think about having to ask thousands of people to stop rather than having a simple easy programmed solution. It is called prevention. Nordeus can prevent EVERY friendly from being unwanted, but they chose not to. They, like you, feel that people should be held accountable, which is just the wrong way to approach this issue. It is just a nightmare to ask everyone to be on their best behaviour and we know that a few bad apples will ruin it for everyone.

It is just unreasonable to expect EVERYONE to play nice. It is reasonable to expect Nordeus to program a fix for this. One is a hopeful fix, the other is a guaranteed fix. Which one do you think is most likely to be successful, because at the end of the day, that is what matters.
    I understand what you are saying, and in an ideal world, there wouldn't be a problem. But with selective managing of a friend list, you don't get unwanted friendlies in the first place. Can I give a scenario that is similar, but not to do with T11. If you are on a social website and have friends on there. Now, one of them sends you an unwanted message that contains a virus. Who would you hold responsible, the person who sent it, or the website in question? I know this unwanted friendlies is a huge problem, but surely everyone should take responsibility, not just the game programmers. I realise we will never agree on this, but I'm just trying to take a balanced view.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Don't wake 'em up please... let 'em sleep.. if theyre wokenthey'll probably f!@k something else up in addition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I know but does that mean I shouldn't demand answers? I don't mind the game having problems nothing in this world is perfect. What I do mind is nothing being done about those problems. As I said I've paid money to play this game and expect better back from Nordeus.

If they just made simple, and they are simple, changes then I wouldn't need to keep posting the same thing multiple times.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-20-2013 at 12:37 AM.
    BigB79 likes this.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

I understand what you are saying, and in an ideal world, there wouldn't be a problem. But with selective managing of a friend list, you don't get unwanted friendlies in the first place. Can I give a scenario that is similar, but not to do with T11. If you are on a social website and have friends on there. Now, one of them sends you an unwanted message that contains a virus. Who would you hold responsible, the person who sent it, or the website in question? I know this unwanted friendlies is a huge problem, but surely everyone should take responsibility, not just the game programmers. I realise we will never agree on this, but I'm just trying to take a balanced view.
    The problem with your argument is that even Nordeus disagree with you. If you go to the Nordeus support site there is a page called 'feature request' where someone first brought this problem up. Nordeus agreed and marked it as planned, that was 2 years ago. It doesn't take 2 years to make this change.

In fact if you go on that page you will see a whole load of very simple requests to improve the game and that Nordeus have marked as planned and still haven't done.

Rayco it is ok for 2 or 3 seasons not to take the game seriously. After the 3rd or mostly 4th season; you start to take the game serously. If you don't take a game seriosly; you would quit after couple months. However after couple months you should take the game serious to continue playing.

The virus is not a good example; since most of the times viruses are sent without one's own will. This friendlies are intentionally and I am sure we all have as shole friends. They would actually make fun how they ruined your Champs. Final on friends gathering. Even if they don't make it intentionally; they would still ruin your next game. I wouldn't brake up friendship for a game. You are suggesting not to take the game seriously, but to brake up frienship?

I am still very surprised that we debate for a such a small feature. If we were to talk about match engine I would understand. But we are trying to symphatize for such a small feature. If Nordeus could deal with this; we might debate about more serious aspects, and I am willing to symphtaize about them. But for such a small change I can't be more understanding after waiting for 2 years.

I know I am in dreamland, but I just hope we can get over about this friendlies and talk about more serious changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmet Aygun View Post
    Rayco it is ok for 2 or 3 seasons not to take the game seriously. After the 3rd or mostly 4th season; you start to take the game serously. If you don't take a game seriosly; you would quit after couple months. However after couple months you should take the game serious to continue playing.

The virus is not a good example; since most of the times viruses are sent without one's own will. This friendlies are intentionally and I am sure we all have as shole friends. They would actually make fun how they ruined your Champs. Final on friends gathering. Even if they don't make it intentionally; they would still ruin your next game. I wouldn't brake up friendship for a game. You are suggesting not to take the game seriously, but to brake up frienship?

I am still very surprised that we debate for a such a small feature. If we were to talk about match engine I would understand. But we are trying to symphatize for such a small feature. If Nordeus could deal with this; we might debate about more serious aspects, and I am willing to symphtaize about them. But for such a small change I can't be more understanding after waiting for 2 years.

I know I am in dreamland, but I just hope we can get over about this friendlies and talk about more serious changes.
    I can't see there being any changes until they get people in who know how to make them. I think the problem is that they don't currently don't have the correct personal to make these changes and thought they could get away with it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast