Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    On L4 is 8M more or less.
    Oh wow thanks
    that'll be my entire budget I think lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Oh wow thanks
    that'll be my entire budget I think lol
    But he'll be your best dead ball taker as well...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    It's funny how we all do it differently. I usually assign most skill points to 'Attack' (for a ST) and then followed by 'Physical/mental', and never assign defensive points to a ST. How good is your ST? How many goals does he average in a season?
    Well, Apo's job is to pair with Bobo, so it's more about assists for him. I pretty much assign all my team high physical stats, it works for how I play. All of my guys will position themselves for defense as well, I like having the fewest GA in my league. (the only players to get crud ratings are my GK, I am changing how I assign on them) But yeah I find it interesting how everyone has a different way, and they can all work.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, Apo's job is to pair with Bobo, so it's more about assists for him. I pretty much assign all my team high physical stats, it works for how I play. All of my guys will position themselves for defense as well, I like having the fewest GA in my league. (the only players to get crud ratings are my GK, I am changing how I assign on them) But yeah I find it interesting how everyone has a different way, and they can all work.
    My friend who quit at L20 only used to assign Attack/Def depending on their obvious role, never assigned fitness nor the other cat. But he had a 2 season player turnover so I guess the lower fitness didnt affect him much as he's bring in new players the season after next.
    I personally put more on ATT/DEF and decided on keeping an arbitrary 10% of player's Q difference between A/D and fitness.
    I might double that for next season and go for more skill to fitness

I need a LOT of work next season. Lost 2-nil to 3rd place team and ended up 5th on GD.
    He Q was 31.2(27.8M) to my 25.6(24.9M), I had no right to be challenging him for 3rd
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    here's the wiki page on attributes: Player - Top Eleven Official Wiki

leads me to think the phys/mental is important.

Rookie
    First season and won league with two games to go, looking forward to the guard of honor and the cup tonight.

Looking forward to next season!
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    My friend who quit at L20 only used to assign Attack/Def depending on their obvious role, never assigned fitness nor the other cat. But he had a 2 season player turnover so I guess the lower fitness didnt affect him much as he's bring in new players the season after next.
    I personally put more on ATT/DEF and decided on keeping an arbitrary 10% of player's Q difference between A/D and fitness.
    I might double that for next season and go for more skill to fitness

I need a LOT of work next season. Lost 2-nil to 3rd place team and ended up 5th on GD.

He Q was 31.2(27.8M) to my 25.6(24.9M), I had no right to be challenging him for 3rd
    Any idea why ur friend quit????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Speaking of quitting, I thought you had?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Speaking of quitting, I thought you had?
    Yes I have quit. I am not playing anymore. I am just active here on the forums

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Just got bored of winning all the time, and you cant gain tokens from buying and selling players. He probably hit the max budget also
    He's disappeared from my list of in-game friends just as I unlocked the ability to buy his players
    I can only make an offer on my friend who is next to me on my ladder, cant make offers on other L7 players

I bought 2 players at the end of the season a 26yo ST and a 19yo AMC/L. They're 27 & 20 now, my AMC (1.58M) gets MoM but only +142pts (+100 for MOM right?). Thats the same gain as my 27yo ST (1.28) with +42 if you take off the MOM bonus :-/

Looks like I bought a 19yo with stunted growth :-/
    And my budget for this season is only 3.5M... how on earth am I supposed to buy a 8M fast trainer? lol

Oh, I read that if I let my player's contract expire and sign him at the start of next season he'll be cheaper? Is this true? and do I need to save up all his skill pts until next season to further reduce his wages?
    Last edited by Zangy; 12-15-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast