Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Nordeus - There ignorance baffles me

Quote Originally Posted by wishaam View Post
    i agree with him Friendly game request' option should be a must i have already lost 2 opportunities to advance to champions league final due to friendly matches
    Another fix for friendlies:

-Allow teams to have 4 more players in reserve
    -Allow people to make different squad setups for friendlies and for the real games, I mean which team in real life plays friendly matches with their league or championship setups? No, they play with farm teams with maybe 1 or 2 from the real team for publicity.

This way the squad would not be ruined by a friendly match just before some important game. Happened to me a few times now, annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Europoika View Post
    Another fix for friendlies:

-Allow teams to have 4 more players in reserve
    -Allow people to make different squad setups for friendlies and for the real games, I mean which team in real life plays friendly matches with their league or championship setups? No, they play with farm teams with maybe 1 or 2 from the real team for publicity.

This way the squad would not be ruined by a friendly match just before some important game. Happened to me a few times now, annoying as hell.
    Or even simpler they could just give us the option to accept or reject friendlies before they are played?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I have emailed them today asking for answers. I am sure that it has been done many times before but i had to try. I have asked about any pending updates and have advised them that there support forums that they often guide people too have no information or help from moderators about these queries. I think it is time Nordeus realise and step up to help there CUSTOMERS as without us they do not have a game or a thriving business.
    Any answers or did they either ignore you or fob you off?

Let me guess they told you there was no official statement on these changes?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Any answers or did they either ignore you or fob you off?

Let me guess they told you there was no official statement on these changes?
    I got an email today simply saying "Thankyou for your feedback" but did not answer anything. They also said i could direct my concerns towards the forum!. So yes they fobbed me off like all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I got an email today simply saying "Thankyou for your feedback" but did not answer anything. They also said i could direct my concerns towards the forum!. So yes they fobbed me off like all the others.
    Yep thats what I got a few weeks back and I kept pushing them until eventually they said there would be no official statement. They even told me to quit the game if I wasn't happy. Great customer service!!!!

thats pissing me off. no company should ever do that. if i were their manager id fire them in a heartbeat
    im probably going to try and ask them to release changelogs since i didnt get any response on my thread, nothing much TBH. now i wonder who could ever refuse a simple request like this?
    i call 1:100 on nordeus

just saw their changelogs, i know theyre not releasing all of them. the info they put down is not enough/frequent for me. i know they change things around once a week, but just what are they changing?
    Last edited by littledude072; 11-07-2013 at 04:00 AM.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Yep thats what I got a few weeks back and I kept pushing them until eventually they said there would be no official statement. They even told me to quit the game if I wasn't happy. Great customer service!!!!

They will realise when everyone actually quits the game. Believe me, the day is not far away. The day we will say, "Bye Bye Nordeus, now u, and just u play your stupid game!!!!!!!"

When I last paid for this card???
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123